Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a refund on eBay ?

qucikutility

Credits
eBay is best known for offering hassle-free online selling & purchasing services. In just a few taps anyone can buy almost anything from a pen to car. And to simplify the deals, eBay has put best refund policy in practice. Gladly, eBay comes with money back guarantee that enable users to get full or half eBay refund with ease of mind. All you have to do just contact the merchant and request for return and refund. To know more about how exactly eBay refund process work, read this helping post about eBay refund policy.

Advertisement Placeholder
You could get a refund in two ways, one you file the dispute with ebay and if you win, you will get refund to your payment form. Two, file the dispute for transaction through your payment provider.

I once had to file a dispute because I did not receive the product. The seller had sent the tracking code but the product was tractable until Singapore, after that the product was lost. I got full refund.

Big shopping sites like eBay and Amazon would have processes that ensure that refunds are made easily. I have no doubt about that. That's one reason why users are assured when using the site because they know they're covered.

eBay is best known for offering hassle-free online selling & purchasing services. In just a few taps anyone can buy almost anything from a pen to car. And to simplify the deals, eBay has put best refund policy in practice. Gladly, eBay comes with money back guarantee that enable users to get full or half eBay refund with ease of mind. All you have to do just contact the merchant and request for return and refund. To know more about how exactly eBay refund process work, read this helping post about eBay refund policy.
eBay offers a Money Back Guarantee service through which you can ask for a refund if you need one. To achieve this, you should start by getting in touch with the vendor and informing them of your need for a refund. You could therefore submit a claim with eBay if indeed the seller fails to issue a refund.

Before you apply for refund in eBay you have to go through the policy lay down in the terms and conditions then you have drop a message to the merchant. Then the merchant are expected to refund as far as you comply to the rules.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds