Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Generate Sales and Traffic Through Influencer Marketing

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Influencer marketing is very popular these days. You can easily drive sales or generate traffic on your website through influencer marketing? Influencer marketing is very effective because real life person promotes product, service, or a website to the real audience. When I say influencer marketing, I am mainly talking about social media influencer.

Who are social media influencers?

Social media influencers are the people who have a large following on social sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, tiktok, youtubbe, etc. The content shared by thse people get a lot of engagement (likes, comment, shares). These people have a power to influence other people (that's why they are called influencer)

How to do promote your website or business through social media influencer?

You can get in touch with social media influencers through a freelancer marketplace like Fiverr, SEO Clerks, or even by contacting them directly through social site

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah there are so many of them on twitter that i have seen , but i think based on my experience its really expensive to advertise with them ,because they charge a lot

It is fortunate if you know someone who is a social media Influencer otherwise you have to pay the fee which you may find astronomical. Having 10,000 followers an Influencer can make your promotion go places. However, you are not sure of the demographics of those followers. What I'm pointing at is the paid Facebook ads instead of the Influencer.

Yeah there are so many of them on twitter that i have seen , but i think based on my experience its really expensive to advertise with them ,because they charge a lot
You're absolutely right, they are so expensive I'll rather invest their charges into my business and influence myself. I'm investing in some video recording tools like tripod stands and LED lights to start shooting and promoting my products.

You're absolutely right, they are so expensive I'll rather invest their charges into my business and influence myself. I'm investing in some video recording tools like tripod stands and LED lights to start shooting and promoting my products.
Yeah although you might get good conversion on your product , because the followers would want to give it a try ,but with that amount you want to start it with you could invest it in your business to make profit

It is fortunate if you know someone who is a social media Influencer otherwise you have to pay the fee which you may find astronomical. Having 10,000 followers an Influencer can make your promotion go places. However, you are not sure of the demographics of those followers. What I'm pointing at is the paid Facebook ads instead of the Influencer.
You make really good point. You may have to pay a lot of money to the influencer and still you may not get return on investment. However, before you pay an influencer, you also need to do some research. For example l, check the followers and the engagements on the post. If an influencer has 10k followers but you do not see even 50 engagement, you shouldn't trust that influencer.

These days a lot of people are using sites like fanslave to build followers on their social pages and drive engagements on their social posts. In such situation, how can you generate sales or drive traffic?

Before you start working with an influencer, you need to do a barkground research, you need to check their followers and also the engagements. If someone has 100,000 followers yet if there are not even 100 engagements, you must see red signs.

I remember once an Indian singer which a large following on instagram said that he built followers by buying followers.

A long time ago, I was on a site called fanslave. I was trying to earn by following social media accounts. I followed someone called Lady Gaga on twitter. Back then I did not know who Lady Gaga was.

So, someone like Lady Gaga also buys followers on her social sites. It is also likely that the profile was fake. have you thought about that?

Marketing your business through influencers is the new strategies companies and individuals now use to markets and promote their businesses. Meanwhile, placing adverts through social media influencers services doesn't come cheap. So, individuals who owns a small scale business might not be able to afford it.

If you are certain and sure of the value and worth of your product or service, and you can just be able to get one popular celebrity to make a few positive statements on your product or services, tht alone can make you sales for a long time. That is what influencer marketing can do

Adopting his posture for business advertising is not for everybody. If you are a new start up, you may have to consider other methods for your adds outside using influencer marketers. Because they are actually going to be out of your reach In budget

The best way to use the influencer strategy to generate sales on social network is to approach social network influencers on social networks like Twitter and Instagram so that they can promote your business on their platform to generate sales for you.

If you can learn and understand about how affiliate marketing work you be able to do every marketing strategy because everything will be easy,it also lies in the affiliate field and if you're interested to know all this thing then you can get a paid class on udemy.

In order to generate sales through influencer marketing, you need to work with an influencer whose followers are your potential customers. You also need to check whether the followers are genuine or not

If social media accounts have genuine followers than it perfect platform for us to promote our product with influencer as they likely buy your products and you can have better leads which helps to get extra money.

These days a lot of brands use social media influencers to get their products out there, it is a very sound marketing technique and could work well for your business.

Influencer marketing is now becoming a very normal thing now and I would advice that if you are launching an investment opportunity , it is best that you use them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds