Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Generate Sales and Traffic Through Influencer Marketing

Influencer marketing is very popular these days. You can easily drive sales or generate traffic on your website through influencer marketing? Influencer marketing is very effective because real life person promotes product, service, or a website to the real audience. When I say influencer marketing, I am mainly talking about social media influencer.

Who are social media influencers?

Social media influencers are the people who have a large following on social sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, tiktok, youtubbe, etc. The content shared by thse people get a lot of engagement (likes, comment, shares). These people have a power to influence other people (that's why they are called influencer)

How to do promote your website or business through social media influencer?

You can get in touch with social media influencers through a freelancer marketplace like Fiverr, SEO Clerks, or even by contacting them directly through social site
Most social media influencer do have followers through a buying mechanism because sometimes i do wonder how they get much engagement with there amount of followers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Influencer marketing are very Profitable yet very costly as most of these celebrities charge a huge amount of money before accepting to make any promotion.

When a business brand opt to make faster sales of their products. They go directly to contact an influencer to help boost their product to go viral and noticeable.

You're absolutely right, they are so expensive I'll rather invest their charges into my business and influence myself. I'm investing in some video recording tools like tripod stands and LED lights to start shooting and promoting my products.

Seriously, all the social media sites that we have throughout the world today makes it very easy for you to reach millions of people with ease unlike in the past.

The influencer marketing is one of the most effective ways of marketing especially if you want to manage things that allowed people to pay money or things that people would not ordinarily do because of trust.

A lot of persons are actually into this issue of promoting busineses and services for other business entreprenuer,and they actually weild a huge influence on the followers in their platformsI have come in contact with some of them,and they are maximising their following on social media to rage in profit for themself.

One can generate sales through an influencer but you should be sure that that influencer has high traffic and not just high traffic but that influencer has a unique perspective and style to draw clients in order for your products to be promoted.

Yeah there are so many of them on twitter that i have seen , but i think based on my experience its really expensive to advertise with them ,because they charge a lot
Their prices are usually too high, or you could make use of Whatsapp tvs, though they may not have that much influence as does influencers but they have good traffics ranging from hundreds of views to thousands, their price is also Abit cheap.

Their prices are usually too high, or you could make use of Whatsapp tvs, though they may not have that much influence as does influencers but they have good traffics ranging from hundreds of views to thousands, their price is also Abit cheap.
The problem and limitations of making use of your personal WhatsApp is reach because it's only those in your contact that will be seeing your advertisement.

The problem and limitations of making use of your personal WhatsApp is reach because it's only those in your contact that will be seeing your advertisement.
True, but with Whatsapp tv, it is different they have access to thousands of contacts that view their status within minutes. So you just have to contact then then after maybe they would post your products and services on their status.

Depending on the number of followers, you might have to pay $5-$20 (in average) for each paid promotion if you want to do influencer marketing. You can use that money to advertise your own social page to do marketing.

Influencer marketing for one to generate sales influencer you must to work with influencers in order to get followers on the website, this can help one get extra money on it.

Influencer marketing starts with relationship building between a brand or business and an influencer.The brand uses the influencer’s persuasion to reach out to a highly targeted and engaged audience that follows them.The influencer uses previously established social platforms to promote a specific product or service or a brand itself through several different influencer marketing strategies.
These types of influencers are what we usually call social media influencers, they are the most common type of influencers, the ones you see on social media, on your Instagram feed with millions of followers either traveling the world, posting workout videos, restaurants and food.

Most times, I don't fancy influencers that are based on freelance sites; they're usually not real traffic and there's no guarantee that you'll get good engagement with their audience.
Contact those people you see on the social media platforms directly and I'm sure you'll get better results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds