Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Gain Success Running An Oversaturated Business?

Well first before you can start up any business you need to have a good plan, if you have a plan that means you know what you are doing, I think that will be good for a start.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, there are many people who may not have any other option at all. This is because they may not have any experience when it comes to running a business and they have to choose over-saturated business.

This is the reality with a lot of people when it comes to the business that they are into and one of the best way that they will be able to have a breakthrough in such business that they are doing is to always go into extensive and aggressive marketing in order to get more customers.

This is the reality with a lot of people when it comes to the business that they are into and one of the best way that they will be able to have a breakthrough in such business that they are doing is to always go into extensive and aggressive marketing in order to get more customers.
You are right, some people try to be successful very quick and they ended up doing stuffs they are not shouldn't be doing,if you want to gain success you have to understand is a gradual process one step in front of the other.

Some of the ways one could gain success running a saturated business include; offering quality products, treating customers right, giving discounts to customers.

Some of the ways one could gain success running a saturated business include; offering quality products, treating customers right, giving discounts to customers.
You are right, if you are good at doing those things you've made mentioned of,you can be able to retain your customers, giving them discount is good.

You are right, if you are good at doing those things you've made mentioned of,you can be able to retain your customers, giving them discount is good.
I don't own a business of my own but as as someone who patronizes others business, I've found out that i often patronize the stores or companies that have given me discounts at one time or the other.

You are right, some people try to be successful very quick and they ended up doing stuffs they are not shouldn't be doing,if you want to gain success you have to understand is a gradual process one step in front of the other.

It is one of the reason why before you are going into any kind of business, you must make sure that it is a business that you have a market where you will stand a very good chance of selling to customers that will require whatever you are selling.

I don't own a business of my own but as as someone who patronizes others business, I've found out that i often patronize the stores or companies that have given me discounts at one time or the other.
Yes that's exactly the point, giving discounts to your customer is very important, it will help you to earn there trust and also retain them, this very cool.

An oversaturated business in my own point of view mean a business thats very competitive in which you can see almost everywhere, mthe only way you can achieve success is to have a good advertising strategy and also a better customer service relationship.

An oversaturated business in my own point of view mean a business thats very competitive in which you can see almost everywhere, mthe only way you can achieve success is to have a good advertising strategy and also a better customer service relationship.
Sometimes having competitors in our businesses is very important, it use to help you bring out the best in you, if you want to be successful you need to have a good plan aswell.

To succeed in an oversaturated market, you should focus on a niche. Carve out a part of that market and stay there. Make sure that part is very unique. Instead of selling shoes, you can just specialize on selling kiddies shoes.

Yes that's exactly the point, giving discounts to your customer is very important, it will help you to earn there trust and also retain them, this very cool.
The good thing about giving discounts is that it will not only help to earn the trust of customers, it will also attract new customers. Giving discounts doesn't even have to be always. It could be on special occasions

The good thing about giving discounts is that it will not only help to earn the trust of customers, it will also attract new customers. Giving discounts doesn't even have to be always. It could be on special occasions
That's true, you'll have a lot of customers if you are good at doing that, an also you can be able to retain them by giving them a good customers service, this cool.
That's true, you'll have a lot of customers if you are good at doing that, an also you can be able to retain them by giving them a good customers service, this cool.

The simple truth is that if you give a lot of discount on your business all the time simply because you want to be making more sales, it is always going to affect your profit making in that business and most likely cause your business to close up.

Competition can be fierce on this kind of business because virtually many people are doing it. So you have to set yourself apart from your competitors and be unique.
Well, as long as you are dealing with competitive business it will be very difficult. Sometimes whatever you decide to do trying to stand out would be copied your competitor.

The simple truth is that if you give a lot of discount on your business all the time simply because you want to be making more sales, it is always going to affect your profit making in that business and most likely cause your business to close up.
Discounts is not a strategy to survive a saturated market. The key is for you to create a difference between you and the competition. The hairdresser market is saturated in my place but this particular girl keeps getting jobs. She does it at home. People leave fancy shops to come line up for her at home. I discovered that the secret is because when she makes a person's hair, that hair would last more thanks the ones made by others.

That's true sir,an it will not make any sense if you are not making profits from your business, we start up a business just to earn money from it,I agree with what you said.

To succeed in an oversaturated market, you should focus on a niche. Carve out a part of that market and stay there. Make sure that part is very unique. Instead of selling shoes, you can just specialize on selling kiddies shoes.
That is right. In order to succeed in a saturated market, you need to focus on a niche and carve out the market. I saw a hairdresser who only focuses on giving saloon services to children. The saloon industry is so saturated but she is making a good fortune out of it.

The best way to gain success online is by having the full knowledge of what you are doing, if you have the knowledge is I'm very sure you can be able to earn a decent amount of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds