Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Earn at Least $10 a day by using Google Ads?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Earning $10 a day by running Google ads on your website, app, or youtube videos is absolutely possible even for small publishers. While the big publishers are earning big (I hear that the online version of a certain newspaper in my home country is earning $1500 per day from Adsense), small publishers can also use Google ads to make a good income (I have a friend who has over a dozen blogs and he earns $400 per month in average from Adsense).
Where can you use Google ads to make money?
In order to make money from google ads, you need a website (any kind of website, including blog and forums), a mobile app or a youtube channel. After fulfilling the basic requirement, you will have to submit your website, app and youtube channel to Google for approval. Upon approval, you can instantly start using Google ads and make money.
How can you earn $10 a day from Google ads?
Well, you need to use all platforms to maximize your revenue. In other words, you need to run adsesne on your website and youtube channel and use ad mob on your mobile apps. Use advertising to drive traffic to your website, app and youtube videos.
Am I earning $10 a day?
Not yet, but I see the possibility. Currently, my earnings from adsesne on my website and admob on my app is just about $1 day. My youtube channel isn't monetized yet (I have not reached the monetization threshold yet).

Advertisement Placeholder
Its not that difficult.

Neither is it very easy!

For $10 daily, you need atleast 15,000 views on your content daily.

If you upload a clickbait, you'll surely earn $10+ for a few days, but things will change soon and you'll find yourself earning < $1 daily.

So try uploading the best content you can!

Focus on a single genre even though it doesn't get views in the beginning.
~ For YouTube:

Make attractive thumbnails. Don't spoil it. Keep focus more on the picture of the thumbnail rather than writing a lot of texts in BOLD.
Keep the title to the point.
Try using the best possible keywords which best suits your video/content.
Try making a professional content. Use good quality images and add good transitions. (YouTube)
Frame your content like an essay.
Introduction
Body
Conclusion.
A proper conclusion is very important so that it satisfies the viewer and he gets the answer to the question he is searching for.

On websites, don't keep your content on multiple pages. People like scrolling more than clicking next again and again.
Try to make your brand name.
Make an original Logo for your channel/website.
Be active on social medias and tell you viewers to follow you there.
Be original
People like seeing you as yourself. Not like somebody else.
Keep your text simple. Don't add too many complex words.
Don't give your viewers the greed of a shoutout/giveaways. You will find yourself between highly -ve people in the comments
Don't make a video about a topic you're not 100% sure about.
People will ask questions. It's your duty to answer them. Very Politely.
Upload less. But upload good.
The 1st few months will definitely be disappointing, but you need to forget about the views and money and focus only on your content. You will definitely outshine the most!

Every content maker started with zero.

Most are earning more than $2000 a day!

If they can, why can't you!?

Chase success. Money will chase you.

There is actually no stable answer for that, your daily earnings (10$ for example) will completely rely on the region your traffic and impressions are coming from, it can sometimes be way higher than that and sometimes lower

The major problem most sites have when it comes to monetizing their platform is the monetization threshold that these advertising companies like adsense, infolinks, etc, expects them to reach before approving their sites. Which I believe is a bit high, considering that there's no basic payment that they are paying the site owners for their platform being approved, rather their earnings are still calculated from the number of traffic that comes to their sites.

Thank you so much for reminding me about this. Sometime in the past I had interest to go into this but lacks the adequate training or tutorials on running Google ads. I know it can be damn lucrative but it requires some patience and consistency.

Working online has become a lifestyle lately & like you, millions desire to do the same. The interesting fact is; countless users are making a living out of income online. If you have tried researching on how people are making money online, I’m sure you must have read about AdSense a few times by now.

Working online using Google ad sense is quite difficult for me, I heard people make a lot of money from it, I will like to learn it if I see someone that can tutor me and guide me on it.

There are many ways you can earn the amount you said with Google AdWords.

Well my advice for you is that I will ask you to look for a good CPA network and sign up with them.

Once you have done that the next thing is to choose high paying program on the CPA network.

Next is to design your campaign on how to make a gain of $10 every day.

For instance, if you choose a program that pays you $2 for every sign up. Then you need five signups to make $10 for every campaign.

Run run an advert to the target audience for every 100 visit to your website at least five people should sign up.

The major problem most sites have when it comes to monetizing their platform is the monetization threshold that these advertising companies like adsense, infolinks, etc, expects them to reach before approving their sites. Which I believe is a bit high, considering that there's no basic payment that they are paying the site owners for their platform being approved, rather their earnings are still calculated from the number of traffic that comes to their sites.
When I started using Google AdSense and Media.net I also thought that they have a very high threshold and small website owners will take forever to reach the payment threshold. Even the Infolinks threshold of $50, half of what Adsense and media.net has, seemed to be high. However, I now understand they set payment threshold high in order to welcome only those who are genuinely interested in their website and are not running website just for a quick money.

I haven't earn money from Google ads and I will love to earn but I don't have the necessary knowledge
But I will be in the comment section, and try to read and grow my knowledge about it

I have been hearing about this google ads before and now and haven't heard about it giving money but thank you for the information at least those who have YouTube channels will follow up and start using the google AdSense in order to earn more.

Let us assume 4$ RPM, you will likely make 4$ from every 1000 Page views generated from your sites daily. To get 10$ daily from Adsense, multiply this by 3 (this will give you 12$, although its $2 higher than $10) to get 10$ round figure per day. This simply implies that, your blog has to generate 3000 page views daily to make 10$ per day from Google Adsense

I don't actually know about Google AdSense, I will tell you what I know, look there are so many websites that can fetch you $10 daily, you don't need to be stuck with Google AdSense, there are some mining sites that pays more than that in a day, it's a question of time, and energy.

It's such a wonderful thing to know that I can earn up to $10 a day on my Google adsense and this is motivating me to work harder and to apply all this processes through which I can earn more money with my Google AdSense account.

To realize this goal. You need to make use of some catchy clock bait to attract users. To get like 10$ daily, you should need not less than 15,000 viewers. So, this depends on your area of specialization. That's why it is better to be known for one articular thing rather than focusing on many areas.

There is no sure shot way to earn a fixed amount on Google Adsense or Admbo, or any other advertising platform. How much you earn from impression or clicks depend on various things, such as traffic location, ad type, traffic etc. To earn high from clicks you have to focus on high paying niches.

Thank you so much for reminding me about this. Sometime in the past I had interest to go into this but lacks the adequate training or tutorials on running Google ads. I know it can be damn lucrative but it requires some patience and consistency.

You can earn money by linking your search engine to your Google AdSense account. AdSense is a free program that gives you a quick and easy way to display relevant Google ads on the results pages. When users click on an ad in your search results, you get a share of the ad revenue.

first of all we will be going on Google search engine You can make money with your search engine by connecting it with your Google AdSense account. AdSense is a free program that gives you a fast and easy way to display relevant Google ads on your result pages. When users click on an ad in your search results, you get a share of the ad revenue.........

I was earning $10 per day through Adsense before Covid. I was using Adsesne on half a dozen website. However, after Covid crisis, I started losing revenue. I am still earning via adsense but not as much as I was earning before Covid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds