Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Earn at Least $10 a day by using Google Ads?

Making $10 a day will earn you $300 a month. In my home country, for a lot of people starting salary is less than $300. If I can make $10 a day or $300 a a month, I think I will be more than happy. However, in order to make that money I need youtube channel or my own blog.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to earn $10 a day from google ads, you need substantial amount of traffic on your site. It is difficult to give an exact figure as earning depends on other factors.

Earning $10 a day by running Google ads on your website, app, or youtube videos is absolutely possible even for small publishers. While the big publishers are earning big (I hear that the online version of a certain newspaper in my home country is earning $1500 per day from Adsense), small publishers can also use Google ads to make a good income (I have a friend who has over a dozen blogs and he earns $400 per month in average from Adsense).
Where can you use Google ads to make money?
In order to make money from google ads, you need a website (any kind of website, including blog and forums), a mobile app or a youtube channel. After fulfilling the basic requirement, you will have to submit your website, app and youtube channel to Google for approval. Upon approval, you can instantly start using Google ads and make money.
How can you earn $10 a day from Google ads?
Well, you need to use all platforms to maximize your revenue. In other words, you need to run adsesne on your website and youtube channel and use ad mob on your mobile apps. Use advertising to drive traffic to your website, app and youtube videos.
Am I earning $10 a day?
Not yet, but I see the possibility. Currently, my earnings from adsesne on my website and admob on my app is just about $1 day. My youtube channel isn't monetized yet (I have not reached the monetization threshold yet).
Earning this amount a day is very possible for someone who is very serious in putting the required time to it. But it is not as simple as it seems.

If you want to earn $10 a day from google ads, you need substantial amount of traffic on your site. It is difficult to give an exact figure as earning depends on other factors.
lets talk about figures! How many views do you need to make that amount? Let say I receive 1000 views every day, can I expect $10, or lest say $1 for 1000 views?

Earning $10 a day by running Google ads on your website, app, or youtube videos is absolutely possible even for small publishers. While the big publishers are earning big (I hear that the online version of a certain newspaper in my home country is earning $1500 per day from Adsense), small publishers can also use Google ads to make a good income (I have a friend who has over a dozen blogs and he earns $400 per month in average from Adsense).
In order to make money from google ads, you need a website (any kind of website, including blog and forums), a mobile app or a youtube channel. After fulfilling the basic requirement, you will have to submit your website, app and youtube channel to Google for approval. Upon approval, you can instantly start using Google ads and make money.
Well, you need to use all platforms to maximize your revenue. In other words, you need to run adsesne on your website and youtube channel and use ad mob on your mobile apps. Use advertising to drive traffic to your website, app and youtube videos.
Am I earning $10 a day?
Not yet, but I see the possibility. Currently, my earnings from adsesne on my website and admob on my app is just about $1 day. My youtube channel isn't monetized yet (I have not reached the monetization threshold yet).
I guess is a good thing to hear that one could earn that much in a day,that's a very cool money at the end of the month tho. So for all the bloggers in this forum I hope they've learn one or two things in your post thread and am very sure they would work on it tho.

I haven't earn money from Google ads and I will love to earn but I don't have the necessary knowledge
But I will be in the comment section, and try to read and grow my knowledge about it
Yes this possible and I say it is also good to aim higher but I'll like to tell you most often things are not always work as expected in Google AdSense. Sometimes you expect a huge turnout but what you see might discourage you.

Before the pandemic I was earning $10 and even more every day. In some months, my per day average earning was $15. However, pandemic reduced my earnings substnatially

Thanks so much for this very educative and helpful tips you've given us on making it easy to easy earn on google even with forum blogs or websites, including on YouTube

Due to lack of time and other things have not been able to earn from adsense and the rest of them. But very soon I know when I setup my blog I will join the train.

IN order to earn $10 per day, I believe you must be needing at least 1000 daily visit where your click through rate is 10 percent, which I think is very impossible.

I have been trying to understand how Google ads operates in terms of revenue allocation to website owners and app owners. I think this is a very good write up.

I have not really ventured into this business but I would probably do but before then I will first of all learn how it really works because there is no need rushing because you see people making money from it.

IN order to earn $10 per day, I believe you must be needing at least 1000 daily visit where your click through rate is 10 percent, which I think is very impossible.
Imagine you have 100 articles on your site and you get at least 10 visits on each of your article, you will be getting 1000 visits every day. Or let say, you have a page with 10 thousand visitors, you can easily get 1000 visits every day.

Am I earning $10 a day?
The best and the easiest way to earn good amount of money with Google Adsense and admob is to have good traffic on your website and app

It would be very profitable to run ads of yours somewhere and the best thing about it is when you involve affiliate results on the board I can tell people To invest in me by running my ads in their websites this can really work

To be so vere with you, making $10 or more from your AdSense account daily is not a joke, you will definitely have to work very hard because bit all lies in the number of traffic you are able to generate to the website, forget those big publishers, they have huge traffic already, just focus of getting traffic and the AdSense earnings will increase drastically.

While this is a very possible outcome to use Google adds I making this amount of money Inna daily basis, I also not happening without the effort out into it to make it happen. Your website or blog will need the required traffic to make this a reality you know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds