Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to determine the best name for your business?

One quick and easy way to come up with business names is to go on Google and search for relater keywords to your industry or niche - you'll have a long list that you can then add things like your initials (of your name of course), catchy or fancy words too

Advertisement Placeholder
A captivating name will be nice for a business depending on the type of business the person is going into. I could derive a name of my business from my name or from anywhere as I am inspired to!
You're right.
Look at what your business entails and you can come up with a suitable name for your business. Some people even use their names combined with the business type, for example Ity rentals.

Thank you for the informative article. Many people choose company or business names using a variety of approaches. Some people employ a combination of names or initials, and others take into account situations or prior events. It would be fully up to the proprietor.

Well I think it all depends on the kind of business you are Into and you can get the names of your business through the type of business you are actually into and that is all

There are lots of name generator sites and apps around online. Look up for one and use, the name may require your real name, they type of business you want to go into or a look for words that you can merge together and create a unique business name.
Wow thats very interesting and educative idea, even though I have never heard about this, but do you mean one can the app can generate name for Someone or how?

There are lots of name generator sites and apps around online. Look up for one and use, the name may require your real name, they type of business you want to go into or a look for words that you can merge together and create a unique business name.

You can check in the vision and mission of your business and use them to coin a beautiful name for your business. You can also hire the service of a business experts to come up with fascinating names for your business.

Determining a good Business name is very important as that will help attract customers and be around the world, I also say "A Good Business Name is Better Than Gold and Silver".... Lol

Determining a good Business name is very important as that will help attract customers and be around the world, I also say "A Good Business Name is Better Than Gold and Silver".... Lol
Lol to some extent this might be true tho, the name of your business is also part of it's image, it would be nice to use a name that is easy to pronounce and also remember by your customers. What do you think a business owner should consider when selecting a business name?

Determining the best and perfect business name for your business depends on the type of industry your business is and the nature of your business. If you're in the academics sector. You should choose a name that'll be associated to academics.

I agree with what you wrote, I just tho k that picking or choosing a name shouldn't be that hard. It could be anything random. I think it is important to check whether it hasn't been used by someone else.

I dont think finding a business name is such a difficult task. The type of business one is doing will determine the name. You could search online for business names, you could also seek friends and family opinions.

Getting business name or business brand could seems tough sometimes because you will have to inquire if the particular you are thinking of is available to select when registering your business or company. Here in Nigeria, Cooperate Affairs Commission handles that.

Getting business name or business brand could seems tough sometimes because you will have to inquire if the particular you are thinking of is available to select when registering your business or company. Here in Nigeria, Cooperate Affairs Commission handles that.
When going to register your business they would help you check if there is any business with such name, if there is none, then they would register it, but if there is any, you might be asked to either add to your name or remove from it.

It is important to consider some certain factors when naming a business, first is the nature of the business (if it is service oriented or sales ). Secondly, the quality of service you are planning to render to your prospective customers, and thirdly, the opium of goodwill / expectation based on words combined together.

When going to register your business they would help you check if there is any business with such name, if there is none, then they would register it, but if there is any, you might be asked to either add to your name or remove from it.
This is very true. Also, some company or business names are always trademarked, so you have to very careful when choosing a name for your new business or company.

This is very true. Also, some company or business names are always trademarked, so you have to very careful when choosing a name for your new business or company.
That's right, another reason why one needs to be careful in terms of taking a name for their business is cause it also plays a role in the sales. There are some companies I have come across with weird names which I don't find comforting simply cause of the name, especially in countries like mine that tends to read meanings to everything.

Well, there are many things a lot of people do consider before choosing the name or brand for their business and I think it includes the kind of business you want to go into, the kind of products and goods you will have to deal on and other related stuffs.
Even the graphics designers will right a short form of their names and attach "graphics" to it just to show everyone the nature of business they are into.

Well it depends on you; if you want to give your business a niche specific name or just a random generic one that you want your business to bear.
It's not written in stone which one would do better.

Brand Name is very important and imperative thing to take serious when create it. Brand Name may create from your name or From the kind of business you want use it for, it may also be the acronyms word that generate from your name and the business. Brand Name may be in form of logo and color that will represent a company or organization in which to make customer recognize where is product come from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds