Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to determine the best name for your business?

A captivating name will be nice for a business depending on the type of business the person is going into. I could derive a name of my business from my name or from anywhere as I am inspired to!

Advertisement Placeholder
Determining a name for your business will of course depend on the type of business that you have and the items that you are focussed on selling and this is very important tin order to ensure that you are able to grab the attention of the customer. Whilst the name must be short and to the point it must also be a name that is easy to remember and that can convey what you e doing in your business as well effectively.

Whilst there are different names for different industries, here is a few tips on how to get a good business name. The first is to try to brainstorm a bunch of names for your business off the top of your head. This will be a very long list, and you should not limit yourself or your creativity.

Once you have this list you can then Google each of the names. Chances are that many have been taken to you, and you can eliminate those because you want your business to stand out, and therefore you should give it a unique name. From there you should have reduced your brainstormed named considerably.

From the ones that are remaining conduct a survey on the impression that people have on those names and what they think a company with hat name would do and this is how you find the perfect name for your business.

What is your process that you follow for your business?
Thanks for this information, I know of someone who want to change the name of the hotel, she came up by picking the first letter of is children name and it make sense so it depends on the individual

Business or brand name is very important so one has to be careful when choosing a name. I am of the opinion that a business or brand name should relate to what you are doing, but it is rather unfortunate that some people don't put this into consideration by giving unrelated name to their businesses. It is just my opinion.

yes that's true ,the type of the business will determine the name , you need a name that best fits the business,just like bizdustry , business industry you can also make yours

Getting a name to your business is not easy but to figure the trend name that will end up in names zone of the site to be straightforward and figuratively assurance.

Maybe you should carryout a survey on a random number of sellected individuals to come up with a likeable me for that business based on what you're going to be offering to the public in the business

Thanks for this information, I know of someone who want to change the name of the hotel, she came up by picking the first letter of is children name and it make sense so it depends on the individual
Naming a hotel can be a lot of work because it will be a place for tourists as well and as a result you have to have a good name that will be easy for people to remember and that will peak their curiosity as well.

I think most businesses have difficulty determining names for their brands.
The name give to ones business has to be in line with wat the business is all about.
It should be a creative one that would attract customers.
Coming up with a name for my business was quite a thing to brainstorm about, but it did come out good.
Determining a name for your business will of course depend on the type of business that you have and the items that you are focussed on selling and this is very important tin order to ensure that you are able to grab the attention of the customer. Whilst the name must be short and to the point it must also be a name that is easy to remember and that can convey what you e doing in your business as well effectively.

Whilst there are different names for different industries, here is a few tips on how to get a good business name. The first is to try to brainstorm a bunch of names for your business off the top of your head. This will be a very long list, and you should not limit yourself or your creativity.

Once you have this list you can then Google each of the names. Chances are that many have been taken to you, and you can eliminate those because you want your business to stand out, and therefore you should give it a unique name. From there you should have reduced your brainstormed named considerably.

From the ones that are remaining conduct a survey on the impression that people have on those names and what they think a company with hat name would do and this is how you find the perfect name for your business.

What is your process that you follow for your busines

1. Avoid hard-to-spell names. ...
  2. Don't pick a name that could be limiting as your business grows. ...
  3. Conduct a thorough Internet search. ...
  4. Get the .com domain name. ...
  5. Use a name that conveys some meaning. ...
  6. Conduct a trademark search
Thanks for the information. I have copied it and saved to my archive for reference purpose. Hopefully I would start a business next year and the above info will be very helpful in choose a business name.

The easy way to develop a brand name for your company can be by using your name or naming the company after a popular person in the region in which you want to plant the company(Goodwill).

Brand name is very important in every business, if the business is to be successful, therefore it shouldn't be a thing of a rush to come up with a brand name, you must first think about the business and it root before you give it a name

Naming your building is very important and has a great impact or create effect on your businesses, that why you have to be careful when choosing a business for your business you can check online

Getting a good name for your business is very important because a good is sometimes what brings the customers. The name should not be too long or hard to pronoun and spell.

Very apt topic! Deliberating on a business name is one of the toughest decisions because you might have different names to find it difficult to pick a unique one. I would pick a business name that is either associated with my name or one that passes a strong message to my potential customers.

Well your business name is one thing that comes to the mind of people when they hear it so you have to have a unique name that people don't mix with other products

Be descriptive but not too general or vague.
Use related words in a creative way.
Don't copy your competitors.
Choose a name that's scalable.
Avoid using your own name.
Keep it simple.
Avoid using acronyms.

Naming a brand one is expected to select or form alot of names for his business,there after search on Google to avoid a copyright of names also,the names most be brief,coincise and easy to spell

I think you could read books ,learn more about the business ,by searching around different portals and ways to source for information concerning that particular business to learn , because there are obviously different medium to get a business name

Your business determines the name of your business, if your name is related to your niche, you customers can easily recognize your business. Sometimes even when the name is not related to niche, unique and never heard name can also be good business name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds