Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Create An Android Application For Your Business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many business that create applications. Many businesses have created their own application and enlisted their apps on Playstore. Creating an android application might require you to avail the services of software engineers. So, how to do this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the creation of an app for a business depends on your skills that you as an individual have in the side of web design or any digital skill that will be useful to achieve your goals or if you dont have the skills, you need money to which you can pay someone to do the job for you.

There are many business that create applications. Many businesses have created their own application and enlisted their apps on Playstore. Creating an android application might require you to avail the services of software engineers. So, how to do this?
You already said the solution. It is not every business owner who will know how to create applications for their business page so it is better to seek the help of an application creator.

Its just like you going to an artist and saying i want a painting. What you do is to simply tell the artist what you want and they try create that for you. The same way you enlist the help of does who are into making of apps and tell them what you want.

You have to determine the functionality that the android app would serve in relation to your business operations. And you keep to keep the app simple. For my poultry business, the android app I want to develop would be for ordering chickens and getting it delivered.

In the past, if you were not skillful or technical, you won't be able to develop Android app for your business. Then, developers are hired by the companies to develop Android app for their business.
But now, you don't have to be developer, there are numerous apps on playstore you can use to develop it.

I think any business that has the global audience as it's target should have an android app. You can integrate some payment processors into it and use it to receive payments and bookings for your business.

To build app is not difficult but requires money. If you can build app for your business yourself, you should get app builder on Google chrome. You analyze your designs before you start creating. You can as well as give the task to expert but can cost you $30000 and more.

To build app is not difficult but requires money. If you can build app for your business yourself, you should get app builder on Google chrome. You analyze your designs before you start creating. You can as well as give the task to expert but can cost you $30000 and more.
If you are tech enough, you could build your Android applications through many apps on playstore. You don't need any coding or programming except copy and paste.
You could watch series of videos on YouTube for guidance on how to use some of those apps.

You are very correct with this assessment because you don't even have to be the one that is going to build the application by yourself because there are some professional who can do it for a fee. The only thing you need to do is to give them exactly how you want your application interface to be.

Creating a high-quality Android application often requires expertise in mobile app development. If you don't have the necessary skills in-house, you may want to consider hiring a professional Android app development team or working with a reputable app development agency to ensure the best results.

If you are tech enough, you could build your Android applications through many apps on playstore. You don't need any coding or programming except copy and paste.
You could watch series of videos on YouTube for guidance on how to use some of those apps.

Personally this is not something that I find very easy to do because I've watched a lot of resource YouTube videos on how to build your own business application but I am not understanding whenever they are doing.

If you've never done it, take a course or class on how to make your own app. I think Android has software you need to use in order to make games/apps for it. I never done it, but I know Apple has a similar thing, but they charge money for you to use it I hear.

If you don't want to make an app/program yourself, you can commission one from someone else.

If you've never done it, take a course or class on how to make your own app. I think Android has software you need to use in order to make games/apps for it. I never done it, but I know Apple has a similar thing, but they charge money for you to use it I hear.

If you don't want to make an app/program yourself, you can commission one from someone else.

If it ever gets to the point where I am going to need to have an application to run my business, I believe that the best thing for me to do is to commission it to a third party who is going to do a very good job for me and I will have to pay the person.

If you are a developer, you can do it yourself. If you are not a developer, you can hire a developer to develop iOS or Android app developer. You can also use no-code app development platform to develop an app for your business.

If you are a developer, you can do it yourself. If you are not a developer, you can hire a developer to develop iOS or Android app developer. You can also use no-code app development platform to develop an app for your business.

What is the cost of hiring an application developer? There are many gigs that can be found on freelancing platforms such as Upwork and Freelancer. However, I am not sure if they would be able to develop professional android application for the business.

What is the cost of hiring an application developer? There are many gigs that can be found on freelancing platforms such as Upwork and Freelancer. However, I am not sure if they would be able to develop professional android application for the business.
The developers you find on Fiverr and Upwork are professionals. They can deliver you good products but a lot of care should be taken while hiring. You need to check their portfolios and rating and reviews. In my place, an android app developer charges around $300, iOS developers have little higher fees.

To the best of my knowledge, the cost of hiring an application developer is dependent on the kind of application you want to be built for you. There are some application that's going to cost you $1000 or more or less, it's all down to what you are looking.

The developers you find on Fiverr and Upwork are professionals. They can deliver you good products but a lot of care should be taken while hiring. You need to check their portfolios and rating and reviews. In my place, an android app developer charges around $300, iOS developers have little higher fees.

Well, I have read that the reviews on Fiverr could be faked. However, I am not sure how true this claim is. Regardless of this, I would try to hire an android app developer on Fiverr because Fiverr is quite competitive, and I may still get a better deal there.

You cannot leave a review on Fiverr unless you have purchased the gig and paid money to the freelancer. Therefore, technically speaking, it is impossible to post fake reviews. However, there are freelancers, who hire people to purchase their gigs and leave positive reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds