Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Create An Android Application For Your Business?

Creating an android application might require you to avail the services of software engineers. So, how to do this?
You've answered your own question by saying this already. If your business needed an android application and you don't have any knowledge on how to build one, you are to hire the services of a software engineer who will build the application you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have read that the reviews on Fiverr could be faked. However, I am not sure how true this claim is. Regardless of this, I would try to hire an android app developer on Fiverr because Fiverr is quite competitive, and I may still get a better deal there.

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing like fake reviews on Fiverr because the way the system is designed, you are definitely going to purchase a service before a review can be given when you must have delivered. It is not like Trustpilot where anyone can just go in and give a review that might be fake or negative based on whoever that is paying them to do the review.

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing like fake reviews on Fiverr because the way the system is designed, you are definitely going to purchase a service before a review can be given when you must have delivered. It is not like Trustpilot where anyone can just go in and give a review that might be fake or negative based on whoever that is paying them to do the review.

I think that it might be possible that Fiverr may have had changed its policies. Perhaps it might be possible in the past to do this. I have read an article a very long time ago regarding this. Having said that, I think that most of the app developers on Fiverr are, indeed, professional people. So, ordering in there and getting an app prepared may not be that hard at all.

I think that it might be possible that Fiverr may have had changed its policies. Perhaps it might be possible in the past to do this. I have read an article a very long time ago regarding this. Having said that, I think that most of the app developers on Fiverr are, indeed, professional people. So, ordering in there and getting an app prepared may not be that hard at all.

It's the same thing with Fiverr and Seoclerks as well as Upwork. You can't just drop any reviews on any services unless you have purchased it. There's no way Fiverr will change that policy. If they do, that's when fake reviews will come in and competitors will pay others to write bad reviews on their rivals services.

It's the same thing with Fiverr and Seoclerks as well as Upwork. You can't just drop any reviews on any services unless you have purchased it. There's no way Fiverr will change that policy. If they do, that's when fake reviews will come in and competitors will pay others to write bad reviews on their rivals services.

Well, what I meant what that it might have had been possible for Fiverr users to leave fake reviews in the past. However, now Fiverr might have changed its policy. I am not a Fiverr user, so I do not have that much idea about it. I think that many sellers may pay people to deliberately accept orders from sellers and try to post a fake review. This is quite unethical.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds