Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to bring traffic to a freelancing platform.

salman Royy

Reputable member
Credits
I have my own account on Freelancing in which I have a graphic design scal. I want people to order me freelancing and I have complete order. I need the support of all my friends on how to bring traffic to the platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Different freelancing marketplaces have different working modalities. On Fiverr you post your job and earn money when someone buys from you. On Upwork, you bid on jobs and when you are accepted, you will earn money. You can do some SEO on your Fiverr gig to drive internal and external traffic. However, for upwork, sending traffic does not work.

Firstbod all, You need to understand how a particular freelancing platform works. For example, you sell your service on fiverrr, you can use facebook advertising to drive salea. However, on upwork you will have to bid on job and can make money only when you are hired. Therefore advertising yourself does not work for upwork.

Guest Post: Composing on another person's blog assists with creating more traffic since you assemble associations with new individuals

It creates quality traffic

Assembles believability

Builds mindfulness and brand mindfulness

Is not all about bringing traffic to your freelancing account. The best way to get traffic or work on your freelancing account is to have one good review written by a customer in your account. You can tell one of your friends to buy a gig from you, after you deliver the work his going to write a good review for you.

I have my own account on Freelancing in which I have a graphic design scal. I want people to order me freelancing and I have complete order. I need the support of all my friends on how to bring traffic to the platform.
Perhaps you can try to advertise your skills on other sites as well that direct people to you freelance site. Another good way may be to create YouTube video where you show a review of your work or the comments on your last work done and upload it. This will bring in traffic to your profile for those that are interested in having that work done. Have you considered a video as such? :)

As a free lancer you have a Herculean task of bringing traffic to your self. The first challenge being that you are not under any platform that will provide support and this can significantly constrain your progress, the way forward is networking.

You can get traffic by following & interacting with people in similar field (comment, like, favorite, retweet, share, etc.) become part of the community and get to know people, post link to your profile on Sofia media, tell friends about it and ask them to promote it on their Social media handles.
[automerge]1611310714[/automerge]
You can get traffic by following & interacting with people in similar field (comment, like, favorite, retweet, share, etc.) become part of the community and get to know people, post link to your profile on Sofia media, tell friends about it and ask them to promote it on their Social media handles.

Do some work for your clients and have their Reviews on your profile as it will attract the attention of new clients because a client always see the profile of a person before giving them work.
So firstly, work hard on your profile and be an expert in your skills.

When you are in a freelancing platform you have to know the rules very well. Some sites do not accept outside traffic and only members can see the inside of the website. In getting sales you probably need to make your post about your service a bit more interesting. It is a marketing challenge to post in those kind of sites because it is not easy to sell. When I was with SEOclerks most of the sellers are complaining that there are no buyers or customers of their service.

I would suggest you to use those platforms in which you can bid on projects. It would help you to get orders. Because when you bid on a project, you get chances to deal with clients. But as you questioned about traffic, I think you should try to make perfect gigs to rank on top pages. You wouldn't get any order if your gig don't help you to go on top pages. Again search more keywords and improve your gig.

First of all, your work should be clean because if there is quality then your work will be promoted۔Proof of what you have done to increase traffic and share your work on various social media platforms Create a channel on YouTube Upload your work.Create a WhatsApp group and invite people

Upwork is the world’s largest work marketplace connecting million of business with independent talent around the globe. We serve everyone from one-person start-ups to 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful trust-driven platform that enables companies and freelancers to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.

There are many methods to bring traffic on your freelancing accounts. You can share your gigs on your social media accounts loke Facebook, Instagram, twitter and telegram etc. Hence you can get high traffic on your accounts.

I don't think you can rank your rank your profile in freelancing platform on Google. However, I believe you can rank internally. You will have to use your expertise in the title and description. Most importantly you need good number of satisfied customers who rated you highly.

If you are sure you are good at what you do, start with your friends, tell them to help you advertise, also ask for referrals from the few customers you get. Also advertising on platforms is a good way, post your freelancing skills across your socials.

The internet is a big – and anonymous – place. Therefore, people are distrusting when it comes to handing over their money and counting on you to complete a project for them. If your freelancing profile and services don’t immediately provide some kind of trustworthiness to your leads, they are going to find the next seller. One of the quickest ways to communicate this trust is through visual assurance. Make sure your profile picture is a crisp, professional photo with eye contact and smiling. For your services, include at least three different photos of yourself per service to show people you are a real, living, breathing human being who is not lying to them. We are all tired of scams!
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Accepted Here!​
semp.net​

Mashallah u freelancer job graphic design i hope u successful work every time .
[automerge]1611428929[/automerge]
Freelancing decide in your skill and development the your skills . you are sure you are good typing experience at what you do, start with your friends, tell them to help you to advertise the freelancer, also ask for referrals from the few customers you get deling the customers and order deliver the current time

The best way to bring traffic to a freelancing account is to make a good gig and people will see it and they will be interested in your account which will lead to a lot of traffic to your account. Make friends gig for free which will give you experience and a lot of people will come to your account

The only way I can suggest you get a freelancing platform traffic is by word of mouth. That seems to be the main cause for any site to get active but especially one where it would require customers. The first customers experiences matter the most and their word put in for you will eventually be what either makes it successful or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds