Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to bring traffic to a freelancing platform.

I have my own account on Freelancing in which I have a graphic design scal. I want people to order me freelancing and I have complete order. I need the support of all my friends on how to bring traffic to the platform.
If you want to get success in the free lancing field , then you should increase your advertising of your work on Facebook and Instagram account and make good gig and post in the account and invite people through WhatsApp on freelancer website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have my own account on Freelancing in which I have a graphic design scal. I want people to order me freelancing and I have complete order. I need the support of all my friends on how to bring traffic to the platform.
You can use YouTube channel to let people know about your gigs. Make a very good YouTube video concerning your gig. You can also use the power of Facebook to advertise your gigs as well. You'll see results.

I think you should making job and invite people whose want to work in freelancer you create a job and making job find the people or employee in the other country whose wants to join this site you should keep posting in the facebook and google blogs

Your first job as a new website owner is to find the other big players in your niche and start following those thought leaders on Twitter and their blogs.

It really is about who you know in blogging; start making high-powered friends by commenting, favoriting and retweeting their tweets. Engage with their online content and write thoughtful comments on their blog posts. Be persistent but not pesky.

I believe the reason you are on freelancing site is to make money. Instead of looking for traffic why not think of a way to modify what you do so that it can be accepted by customers,then you get more contract after a good and nice review by the customer.

You can start advertising your skill on other platforms and social media. This will make people to visit your website to read more about your works or better still you ask people to write positive reviews about what you sell. This will help a long way.

You can do it by orchestrating a promotion campaign. Offer them something that they can’t find on other similar sites from your niche. For example, lower fees for I don’t know let’s say first year or first 100 freelancers get 0% fees or something like that that will lower your profit but increase the number of people coming to your website
[automerge]1611448635[/automerge]
You can do it by orchestrating a promotion campaign. Offer them something that they can’t find on other similar sites from your niche. For example, lower fees for I don’t know let’s say first year or first 100 freelancers get 0% fees or something like that that will lower your profit but increase the number of people coming to your website

To make money or to drive traffic to your freelancing platform is not always easy but you need to be consistent in posting it on forums and social media. Post your work and gradually you'll build your online presence.

It can be very easy. It goes this way:
Try purchasing an animated video on fiverr explaining about using fiverr to get a video for promoting a product or service. While done with the video then proceed to running of ads using the video via facebook ads. On the ads dashboard were you post the video you promoting, you also integrate your Fiverr Affiliate link. Do not forget to use a Call-To-Action were it will take them to you Affiliate link, once they purchase through you link you also make commission.

Traffic isn't what matter when it comes to competition in freelancing platforms, what matters is how much you have served and how much positive feedback you have, the better these are, the more chances for you to rank better

Since you are in graphic design niche, find a groups on graphic design on Facebook and join them all. Once you membership has been approved, you can start uploading samples of your work and ask Poeple to review them. Make sure you leave a link back to your gig on Upwork. Do this and post quality stuffs consistently, people will ask about your service then you can direct them to your gig page.

Most importantly what you to drive traffic to your freelancing site is an internal too. Very freelancing website especially fiverr is designed in such a way the site algorithm does pick sellers at random to display their gigs on the front page. The gig selection is not at random perse but based on the some conditions. One of the conditions is that you must always visit your gigs time time, this gives the algorithm an impression that you're very active. With your gig may likely appear at the frontage. Another thing is that you must ensure that your positive rating is very high. If you check on most gigs that are on the frontage you will see that they are around 100% positive reviews. This always help a lot. Last the site also create an avenue or you promote your gig externally by allowing you to share some of your completed transactions on your social media page.

You need to understand how a particular freelancing platform works. For example, you sell your service on fiverrr, you can use facebook advertising to drive salea. However, on upwork you will have to bid on job and can make money only when you are hired. Therefore advertising yourself does not work for upwork.

First, you have to promote it to generate traffic to your site. After all, the more the clients, the better the pay. Marketing may
, you have to drive clients to your site. ... You'll want to start instructing your visitors to take action on what you expect them to do.

Patience is the key.... The moment you have your first client after their their job beautifully you can encourage them to give you a good review on your profile which will boost ur chanves of getting other client and try to average your price I.e not to high and no low at all..

freelancing is the best platform for earn money but the problem occurs for beginners to make traffic on their profile. I would suggest that make gigs and share your gigs on the social platform. itcan help to bring traffic on your graphic designer scale.

Firstbod all, You need to understand how a particular freelancing platform works. For example, you sell your service on fiverrr, you can use facebook advertising to drive salea. However, on upwork you will have to bid on job and can make money only when you are hired. Therefore advertising yourself does not work for upwork.

Hmm.... actually i don't know how you could bring traffic to your freelancing page but i would advice you to be patience because the moment you have good reviews on your previous work then you are on your way to greatness

The best way to bring traffic to a freelancing platform is to use Facebook. Facebook can help you to connect freelancers and clients from all around the world. People in search of a high quality work might also seek your portfolio and they will see what you have to offer.

If you want traffic on your freelance profile, you will have to drive internal traffic. How do you drive internal traffic? Well, by optimizing your profile for internal ranking. You will also have to place a lot of bids, comments, etc on other jobs and services so that the visitors on these profile and jobs will also check your profile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds