Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to bring traffic on YouTube?

-make the quality contents
-don't copy and paste from the others.
-try to make 2 videos if you can per week.
-advertise your channel through Blogs...

Advertisement Placeholder
use decent tags and keywords combinations, also make sure you are using decent titles and thumbnails, use forums and communities to help in the advertising and make sure your content is decent too to build a regular followers base

There are many ways of growing or attracting traffic to YouTube. Let your videos be original and also high quality. Create attractive thumbnails because it will help you attract alot of viewers.

The best way is to make things easier and more captivating to the viewers actually you need to definitely work on your contents on YouTube .like what you post .

The best way to gather traffic on YouTube is to; upload quality videos videos that answers frequently asked questions proffer solutions, videos of a satire that shows the ills in the society, videos that help people to make money writers or content creators without having to invest and overall engaging in giveaways.

If you have a business like graphics as you have said,to promote the graphics on a freelancing you need to understand the platform, each platform has their own policy and how you can gain on it.but make sure you upload quality things

You can share your YouTube videos on your website if it happens that you have blog. Your website visitors are going to check out the videos. You can also engage in YouTube SEO to attract traffic to your videos on your channel.

Another easy way to get traffic to your YouTube is by making use of forums, GPT sites and other sites that pay you for completing various task like picoworkers and timebucks. Post quality videos, then reward people for being active on your channel.

You can share your YouTube videos on your website if it happens that you have blog. Your website visitors are going to check out the videos. You can also engage in YouTube SEO to attract traffic to your videos on your channel.
when I started using youtube I make a funny video and upload this video attract alot of visitors and thus increase my traffic base but I did not include my blogs as landing page,but your strategy also look good because I have not tried it,the one am talking about is back then I was doing affiliate marketing

Do SEO on your videos which will help you in internal ranking as well as external ranking. If your videos are ranked very high, you can get a lot of traffic on your videos

Sharing your channel is one thing, having useful, relevant, consistent content is what would make you go far really in this journey.
Also knowing the right approach to ranking high on their search pages is very key - small activities such as the right use of tags will go a long way in making sure you're viewed by a lot of people.

You can get traffic on your youtube channel through multiple methods, and the easiest method is by building your subscribers. The more subscribers you have the more traffic you will receive. The second best method for traffic is through SEO, when you do SEO you will rank internally and externally and will get traffic when ever ytour videos appear on the search results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds