Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Balance Spending and Saving?

The only way to balance spending and saving is to be self disciplined you have to know when to purchase and not to purchase self discipline is key to saving

Self-discipline is definitely one of the main aspects of saving money and as I mentioned earlier, it is always a good idea to balance your expenditures and savings in order to truly save money and this would require you to make a good strategy plan.

Advertisement Placeholder
Self-discipline is definitely one of the main aspects of saving money and as I mentioned earlier, it is always a good idea to balance your expenditures and savings in order to truly save money and this would require you to make a good strategy plan.
That is what most of the people lack. Even I also can't have discipline all the time. Sometime the spending becomes necessary, I do understand that savings is also important. But that would not be in the cost of cutting the expenses of essential items.

Yes having an unmistakable fund objective is one way to make sure of your spending and saving objective clear and focused. You must see to it yourself that you stay true to your set goals and objectives here as it relates to this objectives

To me I still even feel that the 30% saving rate for everyone's salary is too small but just because there are several bills to pay so I still feel that the 30% saving is still fairly okay.
Saving 30% of your monthly income might be too small if you are just a single with no family, but when you're married with children and other financial responsibility the 30% sometimes is even so much, how much percent should a single man save ?

Saving 30% of your monthly income might be too small if you are just a single with no family, but when you're married with children and other financial responsibility the 30% sometimes is even so much, how much percent should a single man save ?
Well Jerry's ne percentage that one must be able to save from his or her income but when you appraise yourself and know the kind of responsibilities on you and the vision that you have for your life then you can be able to come up with the most acceptable saving percentage that will be okay for you.

Well Jerry's ne percentage that one must be able to save from his or her income but when you appraise yourself and know the kind of responsibilities on you and the vision that you have for your life then you can be able to come up with the most acceptable saving percentage that will be okay for you.
Well for now since I do not have so much responsibility, I will try as much as possible to save 45% of my monthly income, it will be better for me just save up to that for now that I don't have so much responsibilities.

Well for now since I do not have so much responsibility, I will try as much as possible to save 45% of my monthly income, it will be better for me just save up to that for now that I don't have so much responsibilities.
This is a very good decision on your part as this will enable you to save enough money to do any future project that you want to embark on and also for an emergency situation that you will need to settle quickly.

Sometimes in balancing your spendings and savings, you need to have separate bank accounts for your finances. One for savings purposes and another for expenses purposes to not confuse one for the other

The only way to balance spending and saving is to be self disciplined you have to know when to purchase and not to purchase self discipline is key to saving
Gbam! That's the main point right there, discipline. Discipline will imbibe the act of putting money aside as soon as one income comes in and setting the rest for what it was initially planned for.

I think we should hold our hand on spending money for extra desires and wishes in this manner we can save money but there are lot's of ways that money spent like paying bills,house rent and food items which is the basic need of our life.
There are lot's of. ways to balance and maintainance but the income is low as compared of rich worker
Best way to balance spending and saving is to always check your expenses with your expenses you can be able to balance your spending and your saving you know how much you spend and how much you required to save.

The most efficient way that I have found to balance my spending and my saving is that I always try to make a budget of the things I need for that particular month and then see if all that is remaining.

I think the best way to balance between spending and savings is to make more money. If your earnings is greater than your expenses, you'll have money to save and vice versa. You should add discipline too.

Its really hard and difficult balancing both , most especially when you have more desire in spending , the best you could do is to plan the way you spend your money because through that medium you could save

Its really hard and difficult balancing both , most especially when you have more desire in spending , the best you could do is to plan the way you spend your money because through that medium you could save
I think it is the easiest thing for you to do, the only rule is that you should not spend so much of your money on things you do not need seriously, you should try to even save more than you are spending.

It's always very easy to make promises and assumptions about savings until the money comes in. Saving is probably one of the hardest things to do because human wants is insatiable. One thing that works is a scheme that deducts the savings before the money gets to the spending account. Once the money makes it to the spending account the mind will remind one of the numerous problems one need to spend on.

It's very important to save and also invest. A lot of people think saving is the ultimate while, reverse is the case. Making budget is definitely the best approach for anyone.

We all are very mu h aware that problems and challenges abound in this life no matter how we think you are saving. You should always have something for miscellaneous activities for unforeseen events
[automerge]1627492638[/automerge]
We all are very much aware that problems and challenges abound in this life no matter how we think you are saving. You should always have something for miscellaneous activities for unforeseen events

This is a very good decision on your part as this will enable you to save enough money to do any future project that you want to embark on and also for an emergency situation that you will need to settle quickly.
Yes that is why in all my income I need just select a certain percentage and keep for emergency purposes and other situations that can arise unknowingly, this will prevent me from being stranded when such situation presents itself.

Yes that is why in all my income I need just select a certain percentage and keep for emergency purposes and other situations that can arise unknowingly, this will prevent me from being stranded when such situation presents itself.
There is very need to have some money in our emergency funds. We don't know in which time we need money for emergency purpose. So from the money we get a salary, at least 10% amount should be kept in emergency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds