Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

As an entrepreneur it is very bad to start spending the proceed from your business that is the best way to ruin the business, if you must take money from the business then it should when the business is s doing and even at that you pay yourself like a worker not just taking money indiscriminately.

Advertisement Placeholder
it relies upon the circumstance. The key there is restraint in all the extravagances you need to get. As people, we need fundamental things to endure, and if these are the reasons why we spend and utilize the pay we get from our business, that is fine. For what reason do we work together? To bring in cash and have something to use in every day life, correct?

You need to first make sure you have reinvested most part of your profits before going about spending them. This is to ensure sustenance of the business. If you don't have enough savings, try and minimize spending.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
As soon as the profits are made, you're allowed to start spending it after all it's your money, your business, your everything. But care must be taken not to spend beyond the profits thereby eating deep into the capital you started the business with. I hope my point is clear enough.

Two to three years is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take three years or longer to make money.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

There is nothing like how soon to start spending from one's profits from his or her business. The purpose of the profits made in the business of to give some form of turnover capital to boost your earning potential.

As soon as you're ready for expansion you can start spending but your expenses should be below your profit The profit of your business should be channelled directly to further expansion basis

It depends on the structure of the business, but I'll say 6 months, statistics show that 95% of small businesses fail within the first 5 years and one of the the major reasons is funds. That's what it's essential to draw up a business plan before inception as this helps to forecast the business.

New business owner needs to discipline themselves and remove their mindset from spending from their businesses because that should be something that'll come later when the business starts booming. Business owners should exercise patience

My candid advice on how should one start spending from his business money is from the interest generated and he or she should spend half and keep half for his business to grow

I think there are no specific timeframe in which one can spend money gotten from his or her business personally I think it all depends on how much you make from the business within the period of time you want to spend for instance you have gotten more than 200% return on investment then why not even if it's a period of one week you can start spending it.

I agree totally with Donolatunji over this discussion. When you take from your business at an early stage, you are affecting that business and might cause the inability of such business to yield. When the business doesn't feel it when you deduct from it, means the business is flourishing and yielding well.

New business owners are not advised to spend money on the early stage of your business because income in the very first stage of the business will help you transform the business. So I advice that business owners should be discipline on how he spends money

That is the difference between job and business,you nurture your business unlike job where you instantly start livining like a boss, business demands you keep expanding the little profit until you must have built your business up.

Spending from the business crashes the business. I don't like it. You only spend from your profit you might have made from the business and not the capital or some kind of mindless spending.
[automerge]1612041685[/automerge]
Spending from the business crashes the business. I don't like it. You only spend from your profit you might have made from the business and not the capital or some kind of mindless spending.

As long as the business can run itself, what I mean is that as long as the business can sustain itself, profit generated from the business is enough to keep the business in action and running smoothly, then if there are extra money left after you can take it.

Discipline is the key to oneself,there is no time you can't spend money from your business or job, there must have been a plan in place for what amount you spend on things that are necessary and you must have a to do list.the main point is don't on what we no improve your business and life.
[automerge]1612074579[/automerge]
Discipline is the key to oneself,there is no time you can't spend money from your business or job, there must have been a plan in place for what amount you spend on things that are necessary and you must have a to do list.the main point is don't on what we no improve your business and life.

Not too soon. There are various factors to consider before one should start spending profit from the business, one good factor is revenue ratio, i.e how fast to sell and make profit and reinvest so when profit is enough of a few sales turnover, then personal profit can be considered.

Its hard to get on what to spend from business profit as long the actual capital was not recover yet hence if thus its really necessary to buy it must be like a item or equipment for the business to progress.

Two to three a long time is the standard estimation for how long it takes a commerce to be beneficial. That said, each startup has diverse starting costs and ways of measuring benefit. A commerce might
gotten to be productive promptly or take three a long time or longer to create cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds