Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Yes it depends on the business organisation that needs the delivery men for their businesses. Delivery man can be gotten anywhere but the salary they will be paid is what will determine if they will work or not.

Deliverymen jobs are always available and even the job as a telemarketing agent is also available all the time. This is because there is a moderate amount of demand of these kind of jobs and the job market is flooded with such kind of jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Deliverymen jobs are always available and even the job as a telemarketing agent is also available all the time. This is because there is a moderate amount of demand of these kind of jobs and the job market is flooded with such kind of jobs.
It depends on your country but over here I don't really think it is such a Lucretive business as much. I wouldn't even want to focus on such area because there's nothing really much for you to deliver here except you are partnering with foods companies.

It all depends on the products that you want to put out there on the market and what type of business you have set up. My discovery is that in order for an online business to strive you have to grow an actual portfolio of yourself. You may have all your products online but you will still need an offline physical office.

It depends on your country but over here I don't really think it is such a Lucretive business as much. I wouldn't even want to focus on such area because there's nothing really much for you to deliver here except you are partnering with foods companies.

The main problem here is that the price of fuel is more than $1 per litre. This is an insane amount of cost of fuel. Many developed countries are selling fuel at that price. This is also one of the main reasons the fuel price is having an impact on jobs that require you to operate vehicles such as motorcycles.

Online business is reliable if you can see the reliable one and some of the online business are scams, but you need to do your findings before venturing into any online business.
You definitely need to do your own research before you can invest into any kind of online business because some of them might promise you good but market condition will say otherwise.

Online business is reliable to some point but at the same time some are not reliable and we just have to understand the type that should be considered as a source of income and also those that are not.

The main problem here is that the price of fuel is more than $1 per litre. This is an insane amount of cost of fuel. Many developed countries are selling fuel at that price. This is also one of the main reasons the fuel price is having an impact on jobs that require you to operate vehicles such as motorcycles.
In this case it is the responsibilities of the government of your country to take responsibilities and look for a way to bring down the price of products like this because it will definitely affect the economy and this will not be in a positive way.

In this case it is the responsibilities of the government of your country to take responsibilities and look for a way to bring down the price of products like this because it will definitely affect the economy and this will not be in a positive way.

The government is doing nothing at all. The price of fuel is really high and now it is equal to the value of fuel in other developed countries. Many people are actually spending money on fuel expenses instead of spending it on other expenses.

The government is doing nothing at all. The price of fuel is really high and now it is equal to the value of fuel in other developed countries. Many people are actually spending money on fuel expenses instead of spending it on other expenses.
When the price of fuel is very high it will definitely affect the smooth running of the economy. What of electricity situation in your country ? do people still have to depend on electrical generator ?

When the price of fuel is very high it will definitely affect the smooth running of the economy. What of electricity situation in your country ? do people still have to depend on electrical generator ?

The condition of electricity is the same in here. Electricity is also becoming insanely expensive as the prices of fuel is also increasing. A hike in fuel prices has an impact on each and every kind of commodity.

Research is very important when determining an online business that you have interest to hold on for a long time. There are professional online business that can be done by anyone and such type of business are the most trusted , not really those that deals with investment.

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
You should always have an offline business no matter what unless maybe you are making a lot of money online that can be able to sustain you for a long time.

The condition of electricity is the same in here. Electricity is also becoming insanely expensive as the prices of fuel is also increasing. A hike in fuel prices has an impact on each and every kind of commodity.
Then in a situation like this how are you coping with all these nflation ?. It is very bad if the government are not doing anything about it. I know this is almost the same here, inflation is getting higher.

Then in a situation like this how are you coping with all these nflation ?. It is very bad if the government are not doing anything about it. I know this is almost the same here, inflation is getting higher.

I do not pay the electricity bills and I am sure many people do not do either because many adults live in their parents house even after getting married in my country.

I do not pay the electricity bills and I am sure many people do not do either because many adults live in their parents house even after getting married in my country.
Hmmm. Over here when the government are not doing nicely in some aspects , there is always a protest and sometimes these protests could yield desired result and sometimes it doesn't. Is this also available in your country ?

Hmmm. Over here when the government are not doing nicely in some aspects , there is always a protest and sometimes these protests could yield desired result and sometimes it doesn't. Is this also available in your country ?

Well, sometimes protest may become violent in many places and this is a very common thing. It is undesirable thing and this could potentially prove to be harmful for the people and for he country as well.

Well, sometimes protest may become violent in many places and this is a very common thing. It is undesirable thing and this could potentially prove to be harmful for the people and for he country as well.
Yea , it could be violent sometimes. okay if This ways cannot be adopted then what other ways could citizen communicate their problems to the government in your country ? because this is very important

Yea , it could be violent sometimes. okay if This ways cannot be adopted then what other ways could citizen communicate their problems to the government in your country ? because this is very important

I have seen protests going violent in many countries, including developed countries. This happens when the protesters usually take law in their own hands and this is never a good thing.

Online business is always reliable, especially for those who take time to learn a skill. This way, it would be very easy for one to be able to make some good money from the internet .

I have seen protests going violent in many countries, including developed countries. This happens when the protesters usually take law in their own hands and this is never a good thing.
That is true , but at the same time there is a way protest can be done perfectly without any violence. Most of these violence is as a result of the fact that most protesters who are protesting do not have good leaders .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds