Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Online business has become popular and successful about convid-19 pandemic, and as we can see it's has come to stay. To get profitable gain from online business just choose one that is in high demand

Advertisement Placeholder
The reliability of an online business can only be considered by individuals perception towards the business operation. to me I don't see any online business as a reliable one. the reason is because I have invested in so many online stuffs and I have been scammed.

There is distinct between online and offline in term of reliability, to be candid online job is not reliable as offline job due to the fact that it doesn't involve physical appearance

Both online and offline business are risk prone the only difference is that the offline business has to do with people you see,which makes the risk a beat reduced,but online business is realiable

Online business is very much reliable when you have an opportunity to work as a freelancer or you have a special skill you are depending on such as affiliate marketing or YouTube posting.. people with skill are the one that will consider online business as a reliable source of income.

Well online business are very reliable but minus that one should be very careful about the kind of online business he is she is going to,it's always better to do some findings before going into something

Online businesses are the best form of business if you get a reliable one.
There are less time consuming and you can also be running an offline business too if you can manage your time well

Online business is reliable if you can see the reliable one and some of the online business are scams, but you need to do your findings before venturing into any online business.
There are a lot of opportunities to make money online and most people have online businesses that are really doing well. However, one needs to be careful whenever he is conducting business online to avoid being defrauded.

Well I think that depends more on the person running the business. Anyone can start a business, it's just how well you run it really. I mean, I can establish a company, with some money of course, but I can do that. But, it's how I make that company work that matters. I can have a name, and an idea, but have nothing to show for it.

So it depends on the person who is running it. I mean, most businesses are run online these days anyway, whether you have an actual store where people can shop at, or a website. It's fair to say you're going to have a website to sell or promote your services, that's pretty much a given in these days. We kinda expect there to be a site for a company, or at least some social profiles you can follow. Showing that what you offer is real, is the main key here.

The development or progress of any business depends on how it is managed and it also depends on the skills of the person running it. This is why experience is really important and it is better to hire experienced employees to run business.

Most people who have online businesses have online businesses too.
I do not think online businesses are totally reliable.
Having an offline business too would help boost one's income
Online businesses may not be totally reliable, but they are, compared to offline business. Take the case of the pandemic, when a lot of offline businesses were shut down, online businesses still thrived.

I have such people like that over here and some of them are always so annoying ,even when you have made a successful withdrawal from trusted and legit paying website they still consider it as a scam. I purposely decided on my own not to deal with such people in my life.
A clear example of such people in my life are my parents, whenever we are in discussion on different ways one could earn money, they wouldn't want anyone to mention anything related online.

A clear example of such people in my life are my parents, whenever we are in discussion on different ways one could earn money, they wouldn't want anyone to mention anything related online.
😅😅😅😅😁😁 Lolz, my own not that they actually believe in online business ,but they have seen that I have widrawn severally from online business that is why they are able to believe it , but yet they still do not consider it as the best way of earning money , they believe is just something you can use to raise some money to take care of your daily activities.

Online businesses may not be totally reliable, but they are, compared to offline business. Take the case of the pandemic, when a lot of offline businesses were shut down, online businesses still thrived.
I agree with you.
Online businesses may not be 100% reliable, but they are more reliable than offline businesses.
Many people who run online businesses do not need a physical space to market their products, they do not need to pay rent too.

The reliability of an online business can only be considered by individuals perception towards the business operation. to me I don't see any online business as a reliable one. the reason is because I have invested in so many online stuffs and I have been scammed.

Thanks for sharing your experience. However, could you please explain in what kind of product did you invest online and how were you scammed? Did you order something online and the product did not arrive at your doorstep?

Online business are reliable, i would say they are about 70% reliable. Although they are reliable, it is not always good to put one eggs in one basket. So i would advise one to have an offline business as backup.

It all depends on the products that you want to put out there on the market and what type of business you have set up. My discovery is that in order for an online business to strive you have to grow an actual portfolio of yourself. You may have all your products online but you will still need an offline physical office.

The beauty of online business is the fact that you can easily grow it without much stress either from government or otherwise. You also have opportunity to diversify into different available niches .

I think the skills required to operate online business and offline business are more or less similar, the only difference is online business requires you t be tech savvy.

I think you must be really lucky to have a successful online business. Not all the people on Ebay are making sales daily and some people do not even earn much. I have never purchased from Ebay, but I am sure that products that rank on Ebay's first page sell more, am I right?

This is going to be greatly dependent on the amount of time that you are having. I would advise you to have both an offline business and an online business and then by the time you can see which one is definitely best for you.

When it comes to how reliable it is I am going to put it on the same level with other Innovations like offline businesses because they are all the same. What is going to keep you long in the business is how good you are in your skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds