Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Online businesses can be reliable or not, it all depends on the entrepreneur who must comply with the legal requirements to be able to negotiate. Customers must do their part regarding payment and the seller must do his part regarding delivery. Personally, when setting up a business I prefer it to be offline and then connect it online for marketing and the possibility of increasing profits.

Online business is reliable if you can see the reliable one and some of the online business are scams, but you need to do your findings before venturing into any online business.

Online businesses can be reliable or not, it all depends on the entrepreneur who must comply with the legal requirements to be able to negotiate. Customers must do their part regarding payment and the seller must do his part regarding delivery. Personally, when setting up a business I prefer it to be offline and then connect it online for marketing and the possibility of increasing profits.
You spoke wisely @Sariana23, when setting up a business, it should be offline but market it online and deliver it via any possible means. That's a wise idea you got, that's an online store you got.

You spoke wisely @Sariana23, when setting up a business, it should be offline but market it online and deliver it via any possible means. That's a wise idea you got, that's an online store you got.
Yes @Sincere, that's the idea I have, thanks to what I have learned in the forums I have a clearer idea of the steps to follow. Although I still have a lot more to learn, I'm making progress.

It all depends on the products that you want to put out there on the market and what type of business you have set up. My discovery is that in order for an online business to strive you have to grow an actual portfolio of yourself. You may have all your products online but you will still need an offline physical office.

Yes @Sincere, that's the idea I have, thanks to what I have learned in the forums I have a clearer idea of the steps to follow. Although I still have a lot more to learn, I'm making progress.
Keep making the progress @Sariana23. Gather what you can, to enable you stay updated to earn reasonable reward in the future.

Keep making the progress @Sariana23. Gather what you can, to enable you stay updated to earn reasonable reward in the future.
That's where we are all, looking for economic improvements in the future. That's why every time I enter the forum I look for anything related to online business as in this case and everything that benefits me and I like.

That's where we are all, looking for economic improvements in the future. That's why every time I enter the forum I look for anything related to online business as in this case and everything that benefits me and I like.
Very good. What benefits you and add value to you is what you should consider as priority.

It depends on what you are doing and whether you are profiting or not. I have friends who are earning really well by selling online.

Online business is reliable if you can see the reliable one and some of the online business are scams, but you need to do your findings before venturing into any online business.
It is also important what you describe @Shigobad , "you should do your research before venturing into any online business" as there are many fraudulent sites and they can quickly bankrupt you.
Very good. What benefits you and add value to you is what you should consider as priority.
Yes, it is important to prioritize and stick to it, so that you can gain knowledge and economic benefits in the future.

It is also important what you describe @Shigobad , "you should do your research before venturing into any online business" as there are many fraudulent sites and they can quickly bankrupt you.

Yes, it is important to prioritize and stick to it, so that you can gain knowledge and economic benefits in the future.
Yeah, stick and priorities such that adds positive to your life, to gain knowledge and economic benefits for the future.

There is no much difference between online and offline business, the only difference is the area of operation. Online business sells via online medium and offline business sells via offline medium.

Yeah, stick and priorities such that adds positive to your life, to gain knowledge and economic benefits for the future.
I am sure that in the future I will get my reward for the effort I am making now, I know that with the knowledge I am acquiring and the advice of the members, it will surely be so, as you describe I have my priorities.

I am sure that in the future I will get my reward for the effort I am making now, I know that with the knowledge I am acquiring and the advice of the members, it will surely be so, as you describe I have my priorities.
Sure, the advise and the things you learn from the internet community will really help you to create something productive that will enable you make ends meet.

You should stop treating online business different from offline business. The only difference between online business and offline business is how they are operating and selling.

You should stop treating online business different from offline business. The only difference between online business and offline business is how they are operating and selling.
You are correct in your statement, it is still a business both online and offline, the difference is based as you explain in how they operate and sell. The rest of the work should be executed in both situations equally.

having said that each of these business methods require specialized skills. For example, if you have online business, you need skills to work remotely. For offline business you need to be present in the location

I think the skills required to operate online business and offline business are more or less similar, the only difference is online business requires you t be tech savvy.

I think the skills required to operate online business and offline business are more or less similar, the only difference is online business requires you t be tech savvy.
I also think operating online and offline business are quite similar , all you need is the skill to execute the business , the only difference between online and offline business is just crypto currency trading I guess,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds