Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Promising is The Travel And Tourism Buisness?

I don't think travelling is very much affected in times like this. Air transport can only be affected if the weather is inclement or very unfriendly (thunderstorms) and not just because of cold.

I think the restrictions of getting vaccinated is also affecting the travel and tourism business. Not all the people want to get vaccinated and they choose to not to travel.

Advertisement Placeholder
promising in the travel and tourism buisness make no meaning Nowadays. Pandemic cause serious delay in travel and tours business. Till now many airport have been closed.

I think the restrictions of getting vaccinated is also affecting the travel and tourism business. Not all the people want to get vaccinated and they choose to not to travel.
This is very true. The pandemic has really affected the tourism industry to a big extent. Most countries now require visitors to present evidence of recent vaccination or sometimes they even restrict entry from visitors on their red list countries.

this type of business is very complicated because for you to saxena need you need to do it in a certain location in location that is highly populated or a location that is a travel destination for a lot of people and example is Dubai and other countries in the West, that is why you should think of starting up this business.
Starting up tourism and travel business is actually very good business if you really understand how the business is being carried out because it is not any business that you can jump into simply because you have the money to do so.

Once the pandemic is over, my aunty is planning on starting a traveling and tourism business. She is still carrying out her feasibility studies on several destinations while also juxtaposing the risks and benefits.

She wants to know to what degree is she likely to succeed and make mega bucks form this venture. How lucrative can this business be and the possible risk involved?
Under normal circumstances I believe that traveling and tourism businesses actually very good business but in the current state of the world where coronavirus is still a very big problem it is not going to be very good for a kind of business.

promising in the travel and tourism buisness make no meaning Nowadays. Pandemic cause serious delay in travel and tours business. Till now many airport have been closed.

I am wondering how are travel agencies surviving in these hard times. I think the travelling and tourism sector has been really badly affected by the pandemic. A reluctance to get vaccinated is also causing problems for this business.

Travel and tourism business is a very good business that's highly lucrative and you earn your money with comfort. You only need to invest well with a high capital. It involves a lot of money to make it standard and makes it very attractive for people to travel from parts of the world to come visit

Travel and tourism business is a very good business that's highly lucrative and you earn your money with comfort. You only need to invest well with a high capital. It involves a lot of money to make it standard and makes it very attractive for people to travel from parts of the world to come visit
The tourism sector needs good capital before you're able to invest in. You can choose to invest in travel and leisure agencies that provides travel/vacation packages to people who are interested.

Its normal for the travelling and tourism business to be affected with the pandemic because there is lockdown and there's no movement of vehicles , so it greatly affects the travelling and tourism business.
This is very true. The pandemic has really affected the tourism industry to a big extent. Most countries now require visitors to present evidence of recent vaccination or sometimes they even restrict entry from visitors on their red list countries.

Traveling and Tourism has ever been a lucrative business and it will still be profitable after the pandemic, this is because a lot of people have stayed in their current location for long and they will like to take a break or holiday to chill after a long pandemic staying in one place.
A friend of mine who resides in UK is actually into the Business of tourism and travel and he is actually making a decent amount of money from helping people all over the world travel to wherever they want to travel to.

Travelling and tourism as I know is a very interesting and lucrative business, people come from far and near to check what you have to offer. The trooping of people into your site depends on what you have to offer. The question is what do you have to offer? How much capital are you planning to invest ? and how large is your heart even when the business is not bringing yield almost immediately?

Travel and tour business is one of the lucrative business you can start especially in developing countries. The reason why travel and talk business is lucrative in developing country is because people want to seek greener pasture in advanced countries.

Well I hope it works out for her. The good thing about the tourism industry is that there is always data to make your prediction and model on. I hope she makes use of the data to make a good business decision.

Travel and tourism business is very lucrative and it gives room for expansion, via monitoring, planning and control. Like any other business, there are bottle neck and things you should watch out for, the travel and tourism business is not excluded. Some of the factors to consider include safety of the clients / customers, comfortability, reliability in work flow/ design, mediums of transportation, accommodation, medical presence (for clients who need urgent medical attention ), political and security situations of proposed destination should be considered.

Yes the travelling and tourism is a very profitable one and a good business to venture into especially when you have the right customer who are really into travelling that much but just very business there are advantages and disadvantages

It's not really profitable because people don't even have money to engage in tour and vacations. Location play a very important role when trying to determine the success of this business.

Traveling is something that is becoming more easier and less expensive than it was in the past and I thought there's going to be a great demand for people who are willing to leave their country.

It seems as if traveling is going to become more and more expensive so for me, I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. The most I would do in terms of traveling is maybe open a b&b and manage it.

I have seen a lot of people that have made some money by just given travel advisory to people especially couples and that is to tell you there's a lot of untapped potential in.

Its not everybody that are find of travelling , some people prefer staying closer with their love ones , since they have a well paying job that is sufficient to satisfy their family.
It seems as if traveling is going to become more and more expensive so for me, I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. The most I would do in terms of traveling is maybe open a b&b and manage it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds