Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Profitable Is Manufacturing/Production Business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Product manufacturing is one of the most lucrative and profitable business for different reasons. When you produce a certain kind of product, you tend to fulfil the demands of the public who desire that product in the first place. This is why I think that it could be a profitable business. So, is it really the case?

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are in a manufacturing and production line, your customers are retailers, wholesellers, and other businesses. If you have a lot of customers and if your customers frequently purchase from you in bulk, manufacturing is certainly profitable.

Product manufacturing is one of the most lucrative and profitable business for different reasons. When you produce a certain kind of product, you tend to fulfil the demands of the public who desire that product in the first place. This is why I think that it could be a profitable business. So, is it really the case?
Depending on the merchandise being manufactured and the accompanying production expenses, manufacturing and production enterprises can be highly profitable. Typically, the most lucrative companies are those that manufacture products with higher margin potential and cheap manufacturing costs.

Manufacturing business is highly profitable if you can find a local source for raw materials. If you have to be importing raw materials, your profit margin is reduced. It is highly profitable overall.

The production and manufacturing business is a very good one to get into. You produce the things that people want and so you have so much market. You can easily be a supplier to many wholesalers and retailers.

The production and manufacturing business is a very good one to get into. You produce the things that people want and so you have so much market. You can easily be a supplier to many wholesalers and retailers.

The main problem is that if the inflation increases in a country, then this would also have a major impact on the production of products, as the companies need to balance the demand and supply. Inflation has a huge effect on demand of a product.

The business is a very lucrative one most especially when the person produces products or goods that are needed in the society. There are some goods that we cannot do without

Businesses engaged in manufacturing and production are frequently quite profitable, provided they can keep costs under control and maintain effective production methods. When using cutting-edge production techniques that reduce labor costs and time-to-market while increasing profitability, a high return on investment is frequently attained. But it's crucial to keep in mind that before a business can become profitable, revenue must outpace total expenses.

Yeah, i believe that is the case. Manufactured products fulfills the demands of the public so manufacturing companies do not even need to go through much stress of advertising and other business strategies before the product is bought.

Yeah, i believe that is the case. Manufactured products fulfills the demands of the public so manufacturing companies do not even need to go through much stress of advertising and other business strategies before the product is bought.
The reason manufacturing companies needs to advertise their products is because of competition. If you do not advertise there are a lot of people who are ready to outsmart and your product may not maximize profit.

Starting a product manufacturing business is highly lucrative. Though the profitability is highly dependent on the type of product and its demand in the community you reside.
If it is of high demand, then you are good to go.

The reason manufacturing companies needs to advertise their products is because of competition. If you do not advertise there are a lot of people who are ready to outsmart and your product may not maximize profit.
I didn't say manufacturing companies do not need to advertise their products at all. What i meant my statement is that manufactured products are already in high demand and even without advertising, one would still get patronage.

I didn't say manufacturing companies do not need to advertise their products at all. What i meant my statement is that manufactured products are already in high demand and even without advertising, one would still get patronage.
competition in the market has made this is almost impossible. If you manufacture a product and you do not market it well or advertise it well you may actually not make profit with it at the end of the day.

competition in the market has made this is almost impossible. If you manufacture a product and you do not market it well or advertise it well you may actually not make profit with it at the end of the day.
I kind of disagree with you. There are some products which are already in high demand and with little or no advertisment, the product will make great sales.

Product manufacturing is a more profitable business in the industry. This is in the sense that there is a higher demand for the products in the market making the finished processed goods a hot cake for the people's demands.

I kind of disagree with you. There are some products which are already in high demand and with little or no advertisment, the product will make great sales.
That is when you have created a very big demand for the product. You need some marketing and advertisement to do that. if similar products are already in existence you need to tell people the reason why they should patronize your own brand.

I believe that as long as your business is into product creation of what is in demand by the general public, it always gives you a better chance of making a lot of profit because whatever you are producing will always be purchased by people.

That is when you have created a very big demand for the product. You need some marketing and advertisement to do that. if similar products are already in existence you need to tell people the reason why they should patronize your own brand.
You do have a point. If similar products to the one you are producing is already in existence, you might have to do some advertising in other to convince people to buy from you.

You do have a point. If similar products to the one you are producing is already in existence, you might have to do some advertising in other to convince people to buy from you.
Yes, that is what competition in business is all about. You need to try to convince people that what you are promoting is much better than existing ones. You also need to spend money to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds