Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Profitable Is Manufacturing/Production Business?

That is when you have created a very big demand for the product. You need some marketing and advertisement to do that. if similar products are already in existence you need to tell people the reason why they should patronize your own brand.
I still don't totally agree with you. There are some products that are already in high demand naturally and without advertising them, the product will sell. For example, in my country the food garri without advertisement and proper packaging sells more than the food noodles which is properly packaged and advertised.

Advertisement Placeholder
I still don't totally agree with you. There are some products that are already in high demand naturally and without advertising them, the product will sell. For example, in my country the food garri without advertisement and proper packaging sells more than the food noodles which is properly packaged and advertised.
That is not the kind of product I am talking about. Of course there are some basic grocery products people cannot do without everyday. I'm talking about a production company.

Yes, that is what competition in business is all about. You need to try to convince people that what you are promoting is much better than existing ones. You also need to spend money to do that.
You can never eliminate competition in any kind of business that you're into. You should just try as much as possible to be very creative with your business products in order to keep up

Manufacturing product are very profitable, inrespective of the competition in the market ,all what you need to do is to come up with strategy to convince the consumer inorder to make profit.

You can't conclude without looking at some factors that product manufacturing is profitable. Ordinarily, one would think product manufacturing is profitable but it depends on the product you're manufacturing. I have seen manufacturing companies that close down because they are not making profit.

That is not the kind of product I am talking about. Of course there are some basic grocery products people cannot do without everyday. I'm talking about a production company.
Grocery products are also manufactured from raw materials. Some manufacturing companies deals with grocery products, or even toiletries and these are the kind of products i've been referring to.

You can never eliminate competition in any kind of business that you're into. You should just try as much as possible to be very creative with your business products in order to keep up
most businesses that does not have competition may not be profitable. That is why if you want to succeed in a business you must be ready to compete. People always identify businesses that are lucrative and venture into it but they must face competition.

Production company has big control over production and without them, resellers cannot make any profit. Manufacturing company is profitable since they turn raw materials into finished goods and sell in bulks to resellers.

Production or manufacturing business is extremely profitable, though what you produce still of cause plays an important role as well too, but that by the side it is lucrative and you do not have to deal with the final consumers personally.

Production or manufacturing business is extremely profitable, though what you produce still of cause plays an important role as well too, but that by the side it is lucrative and you do not have to deal with the final consumers personally.

The most important thing when it comes to being in the business of production and manufacturing is to make sure that you produce items that are in high demand so that you will have a lot of profit from selling them.

The most important thing when it comes to being in the business of production and manufacturing is to make sure that you produce items that are in high demand so that you will have a lot of profit from selling them.
Manufacturing is profitable if the product you're manufacturing is in high demand. As a manufacturer, there are some things you should not do if you want your business to grow. And one of them is not producing dullard

Manufacturing and production business are the most lucrative business of all time , because you produce according to your taste and the type of profit you wanted.

Manufacturing and production business are the most lucrative business of all time , because you produce according to your taste and the type of profit you wanted.
It is actually not advisable to manufacture according to your own taste instead the taste of your customers. That is what will determine how profitable your manufacturing business will be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds