Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How playing games can be a source of income?

Playing games can be a source of income depending on how you channel yourself, playing games on youtube is one way, playing as competition among peers is another way, especially on tournaments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Playing of game can be source of earning when you play and earn on a particular game site. Most times you can download games on your phone then play and earn.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

I don't believe such talk that they say that games is their source of income, did they tell what such games are? Except they are meaning tht they run a gaming spot, then I'd believe

I have seen many people talking about games, that they are their source of income. About a month ago, I watched this news on national television too, that pakistani gamers have earned millions of dollars by playing games. My question is how is it possible? If it is possible then, write names of those games please, so that I can try too. How can I start playing games and earn money from there?
To me a do not really like playing games on line to make money, I just believe it is more or less like gambling, and it is not in line with my faith.

Is there really a way to earn from game playing or I should say are there games that pays when played if there is I actually wants to be interested in it

I don't have any game I earn money from but I have heard of many sites that you can play and earn from. But I have never try them.

3 Minute Increments of Fun for iPhone Players – iPhone Only: A Classic Game for $ This Isn't Your Grandmother's Bingo - Play for Cash Anywhere!
Users of Android devices can earn money simply by trying and playing games.

This is now possible through cryptocurrency. Axie infinity is good though I've never played. My favorite game, plants vs zombies has a play to earn version I would get as soon I as change my phone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds