Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How old were you when

PandahFish

Recognized member
Credits
You created your first forum or blog? I was 14 years old. I was able to receive help from an Administrator who I met on another forum . Making this topic makes me miss the joys about running a forum.. and the sad music playing from my phone is not helping. :shady: But just like most new forums, my activity skyrocketed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I was about 16? I created a forum for fun buy unfortunately it did not go anymore. Over time I gained many experiences and it was a great learning opportunity.

My forum lasted for about two years, one of my staff members was trying to steal my members on his new forum lol.

The forum i run was a christian forum and it was at the age of 21 i think. Did well in the run but had to put a stop due to insufficient fund to renew my domain :(

Well, I did not create a blog or forum when I first got into the webmaster world.
I was actually 7 or 8 when I started to code my own websites. Very young. So, I been doing this stuff for a very long time.

I actually only got into forums only a couple years ago. After my previous network had to be sold off I got into forums and then joined WebGuruBB. Last August I became the new owner :p

I was 14, and it was about Warcraft 3 Modding, I was so happy to have it and worked on it day in day out :D

I think I was around 13/14 when I first created a forum. Back when I was playing a game called Habbo Hotel I created a forum about it. It was actually pretty active seeming how silly I was and how I pretty much had no idea what I was doing. The memories are great but the forum wouldn't of got successful. :p

14. So 4 years or so. I created a teen job site. :) It ran off Joomla and I'm not sure whether it was bad plugins or a terrible host but the whole database / site crashed around 3-4 times.

Seems like we were all pretty young when we created our first forum. Lol I like that.
14. So 4 years or so. I created a teen job site. :) It ran off Joomla and I'm not sure whether it was bad plugins or a terrible host but the whole database / site crashed around 3-4 times.
By crashed do you mean like hacked ?

My first serious forum was launched in 2013; it was called Imtalks (imtalks.net) and it was about internet marketing. I sold the forum eventually. My age was 22.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds