Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How often do you post new content on your blog?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
You can never have too much new content on a blog especially if you have regular readers of your blog who are always looking for fresh and new content to read. How often do you post new content to your blog?

With me I post new content every time I have something new and fresh to post. If I try and force myself to post I either just can't think of anything or it just never makes sense so it's best to leave it until I know that I have something I can post.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're not posting something once a week, your blog will quickly go downhill. I generally aim at an article every three days. That will give a reader something new to read, but also won't burn you out too hard.

I hear that posting at least once a day is ideal. In theory, every post you make results in the probability of leads. If nothing else, I would say that it would create some sort of traffic.

Some companies where I did business wanted me to post once per day, some once per week, others once per month. The companies where I would post once per day received the most traffic.

It's not about posting frequesncy. Sometimes less is more, especially if talking about content. I'd better spend a couple of days researching and creating useful and engaging piece of content rather than posting dull texts each and every day.

It's not about posting frequesncy. Sometimes less is more, especially if talking about content. I'd better spend a couple of days researching and creating useful and engaging piece of content rather than posting dull texts each and every day.

Good point.

My friend who has been a blog owner for 4 years says he posts once a week minimum but 3 times per week max. He says that over posting is as bad as under posting unless you have a bunch of authors writing on different topics.

As long as the content is solid. Its better to take the time and write good content then post tons of rubbish content. Remember, you want people to read and rate it so much that they interact with it somehow, for example social media or commenting etc.

As long as the content is solid. Its better to take the time and write good content then post tons of rubbish content. Remember, you want people to read and rate it so much that they interact with it somehow, for example social media or commenting etc.

Very true, except I believe one can spend far too long creating the perfect masterpiece of content. I think that a good rule of thumb would be to post once a day.

Too much content can overwhelm visitors, but not enough content can make people bored and cause them to gravitate towards another blog.

There needs to be a balance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds