Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you increase your workers salaries?

It depends on how much funds I have. If I have a decent amount of money, I will offer better pay and if I am short of funds, I will try to pay little. I do not hire full-time, therefore, the payment that I am offering fluctuates and it is usually task-based.

If I had the right kind of resources and capital, then I would definitely increase the minimum salary of my workers. This is because I do understand the fact that inflation is increasing a lot and this has been causing much problems for many people. So, if my business generates much revenue, then I may certainly increase the minimum wages.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how much funds I have. If I have a decent amount of money, I will offer better pay and if I am short of funds, I will try to pay little. I do not hire full-time, therefore, the payment that I am offering fluctuates and it is usually task-based.
The problem is that the life cost increases the prices of services will increase too then low budget people cannot afford for a business as everything is increasing with themselves.

How much you can pay will depend on how much you are making, after all, you hire people because you will use their work to make money. When there is an inflation and recession, I will not be able to earn much so I will not be able to pay much. lifestyle cost is increasing, so the worker needs more money but you will also have to look into another face of the coin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds