Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you go to live sporting events?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
How often do you go to live sporting events? I'm a big hockey fan and me and my brother & father try to take in at least a couple of games each season. Last season we only took in 1, and it was close to the end of the season but it was a huge victory for us in a 8 to 1 victory. I'm hoping to take in more in the future if possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not that often. I used to go to my families sporting events when people played sports. But so far no one in my family is playing sports right now so I don't really attend any sporting events. Though I did go to a pro wrestling show this past April I think it was, and I think that sort of counts. :D

How often do you go to live sporting events? I'm a big hockey fan and me and my brother & father try to take in at least a couple of games each season. Last season we only took in 1, and it was close to the end of the season but it was a huge victory for us in a 8 to 1 victory. I'm hoping to take in more in the future if possible.
I go to sporting events every chance I get and truly enjoy immersing myself in the energetic atmosphere. It's truly amazing to witness two teams giving their all, knowing that only one can emerge as the winner. However, to be honest, it has been a while since I last attended a live sports event. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about significant changes, but I am eagerly planning to attend one in the near future.

The last time I ever went to watch a live sporting event was when I was in high school. That was a long time ago. Even though I still watch sports like football (soccer) and cricket, I mostly watch live matches on TV, I do not go to the stadium to watch sports. That's because I do not like crowded places and it costs a lot of money.

Only once did I go to watch a live sporting event. It was football and I really enjoyed the whole experience. The adrenaline rush is more while watching it real than on TV.

Although I love football very much, I do not often visit these matches in stadiums because watching the game in the stadium is less interesting than online because it is not always possible to buy good seats from which you can see the entire field and the ball perfectly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds