Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to watch sports live or on tv?

Even though I have never watched matches from the VIP lounge I can understand the ambience there. I also understand the thrill of watching the matches live in a stadium. However, that is not something I like to do. I feel more relaxed at home where I do not have to spend money to watch the game.

There's definitely no place like home. It's why I understand very well why some people would never be interested in leaving their home to watch football or any other sports. They can enjoy exactly the same thing those in the stadium enjoy, why stress themselves with paying and going there?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I have never watched matches from the VIP lounge I can understand the ambience there. I also understand the thrill of watching the matches live in a stadium. However, that is not something I like to do. I feel more relaxed at home where I do not have to spend money to watch the game.

It's a choice, and I totally understand your reasons for watching the game from home. At least, you can do other things when watching from home, unlike when you are in the stadium watching the matches. For me, when given the opportunity, I would like to watch from the stands every time.

It's a choice, and I totally understand your reasons for watching the game from home. At least, you can do other things when watching from home, unlike when you are in the stadium watching the matches. For me, when given the opportunity, I would like to watch from the stands every time.

Some people are introverts and that affects how they like doings things. It can be one of reasons why some people wouldn't be interested in going to watch football in the stadium. It can also be as a result of not being interest in paying extra for watching football.

I think I would prefer to watch live sport than to watch on TV, the only reason why I might want to go with TV is when I have issues with my connection like I am currently experiencing here. I may need to use the TV

Nothing beats watching a live match; the feeling is indescribable. Though I support an English team and haven't travelled down to see them play live, I also have an interest in a local team and do go to watch their matches from time to time.

Standing right there amidst a sea of people in one voice and one accord, going through the emotional wringers and celebrating wildly when your favourite footballer puts the ball past the opposition goalie. Nothing beats that. And the fun that comes with teasing and abusing opposition fans while your team is on top, you can't get that while watching the TV.

One can also feel relaxed at the stadium as long as you can pay for the VIP section at the stadium. You won't have much disturbance that comes with being in the crowd where anything can happen. I have been to stadiums to see games, and the difference is always clear.

When I made the decision to stop going to the stadium was after I witnessed fans violence in one match I went to. It was about 10 fans who lost their lives while over 30 people was injured. I've never been near a football stadium after that day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds