Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you get drunk?

Credits
At what frequency do you drink alcohol? What drives you to do so whenever you do? How much do you drink at once? Do you ever feel concerned about it?

I am someone who drinks very occasionally and that too only beer. Whenever my friends want to celebrate something, like a birthday, a promotion at work, a new job, etc., I drink a little (two 650ML bottles max.). So, the frequency is about once in 4 months. It might even come down to 0 or 1 time in a year as well if we don't celebrate which is why I'm never concerned about it. I myself don't get any urge to get drunk. Just to give them company and celebrate, I do. Also, I drank for the first time just 2 years back just out of curiosity. Wanted to feel what the buzz was all about hehe. So, I've not really been into it. 😅

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't get drunk anymore. I used to drink some bourbon quite frequently. Lately though, I only drink one on the first Tuesday of the month when my cousin hosts an Open Mic Night at a local place. We go there to support it.

But my triglycerides were sky high, and both changing my diet and quitting drinking was necessary to lower them back to safe levels.

What had happened? xD

In late 2016, my sister and my ex wife made vodka jello shots. I had a few too many to which I became extremely depressed that night and voiced how I wanted to commit suicide. I felt low, real low. It felt like no level of depression that I had ever felt. I felt really dark. This horrified them both and I promised them both that I would never drink again. I've long since sworn off alcohol due to that bad experience.

In late 2016, my sister and my ex wife made vodka jello shots. I had a few too many to which I became extremely depressed that night and voiced how I wanted to commit suicide. I felt low, real low. It felt like no level of depression that I had ever felt. I felt really dark. This horrified them both and I promised them both that I would never drink again. I've long since sworn off alcohol due to that bad experience.
I'm so sorry. Glad you made the right decision to quit alcohol. People start with the intention of celebrating but sometimes it unfolds into something depressing. Whenever it happens that way, it's best to bring an end to it then and there.

I'm so sorry. Glad you made the right decision to quit alcohol. People start with the intention of celebrating but sometimes it unfolds into something depressing. Whenever it happens that way, it's best to bring an end to it then and there.
I originally didn't drink that much to begin with because my father was an alcoholic. The more he drank, the meaner he got and that always bothered me about him. I didn't want that for myself. That night proved that like him, I can't handle liquor. I don't need it and I don't want it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds