Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you clean your home?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often do you clean your home? I have to get to cleaning more often myself, as I've gotten lazy when it comes to it. I need to clean my whole house if anything, from my bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen etc. I've been putting it off because of an injury, but I'm hoping to pick up things soon. I want to change it to where I am cleaning my house at least every other week.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sweep and dust my home everyday. Cleaning of the whole house is done on every Saturday without missing it. I have someone hired to do the job. She comes in every Saturday morning and do the job. Today's cleaning have been done over 5 hours ago.

My wife and I do different things for the house and around the home. She does most of the indoor cleaning and I manage the trash, lawn, and general outdoors stuff. She cleans every day and I do the other stuff 2 times a week. Instead of cleaning the entire house in one go, she will spend 2 hours a day focused on different areas of the house. She does the kitchen on Mondays, bathroom on Tuesdays, Bedroom on Wednesdays, Office on Thursdays, and then the general living area on Fridays. In between all this, she vacuums daily, dusts every other day, and keeps the dishes and what not clean in the kitchen. Also does the laundry twice a week.

My wife and I do different things for the house and around the home. She does most of the indoor cleaning and I manage the trash, lawn, and general outdoors stuff. She cleans every day and I do the other stuff 2 times a week. Instead of cleaning the entire house in one go, she will spend 2 hours a day focused on different areas of the house. She does the kitchen on Mondays, bathroom on Tuesdays, Bedroom on Wednesdays, Office on Thursdays, and then the general living area on Fridays. In between all this, she vacuums daily, dusts every other day, and keeps the dishes and what not clean in the kitchen. Also does the laundry twice a week.

I will be missing out having my house cleaned up tomorrow because I'm not in town. I will be back tomorrow being Saturday but it's going to be late in the night around 10:00 PM because my flight is around 8-9PM. I can't clean when I return by that time.

I do small cleaning throughout the week and daily when it comes to cleaning my house, I like to vacuum daily and also ensure the kitchen is clean and things are picked up and such.

Once a week I will do a full clean so that is done and then it makes things easier through the week.

I always try as much as possible to have all my house cleaned every two days because I live in an environment that is dusty somehow. This is because there is a road that is been under construction for a while and that causes a lot of dust to get into my house.

This is the reason why I cannot go two days without having my house cleaned, otherwise everywhere is going to be very dusty.

How often do you clean your home? I have to get to cleaning more often myself, as I've gotten lazy when it comes to it. I need to clean my whole house if anything, from my bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen etc. I've been putting it off because of an injury, but I'm hoping to pick up things soon. I want to change it to where I am cleaning my house at least every other week.
In a man's home, cleaning occurs at various intervals. Some people have a daily cleaning schedule and regularly tidy their homes. Others choose to conduct deep cleanings on a weekly or biweekly basis. How frequently a man decides to clean his home depends on factors including lifestyle, living space size, and personal preferences.

In a man's home, cleaning occurs at various intervals. Some people have a daily cleaning schedule and regularly tidy their homes. Others choose to conduct deep cleanings on a weekly or biweekly basis. How frequently a man decides to clean his home depends on factors including lifestyle, living space size, and personal preferences.

There are some men who can be very dirty and their homes unkempt. I had a friend whom was my classmate. I had never been to his house all through our university days until our graduation. He kept pushing that I should come and visit his home until I ended up going. It was a big disappointment. I wasn't impressed at all.

I do small cleaning throughout the week and daily when it comes to cleaning my house, I like to vacuum daily and also ensure the kitchen is clean and things are picked up and such.

Once a week I will do a full clean so that is done and then it makes things easier through the week.
If my house isn't cleaned generally in the weekend, everywhere will be uncomfortable for me to stay including my bedroom. The last time I was out on a weekend and my house wasn't cleaned as it used to be on my schedule, I had to lodge in the hotel and had an arrangement for my cleaner to come and do the job before I could come home.

I get my home cleaned daily. The bathroom is cleaned once-twice a week. If I don't, I'll start sneezing because I'm allergic to dust.

There's a toilet washer that I use which is kept inside it. Whenever I flush, the water splashes through it and gives the toilet a clean wash. It's like I wash inside my toilet every day when I use it. Having dust everywhere in a home can be very embarrassing when you have a guest. They will get stained.

There's a toilet washer that I use which is kept inside it. Whenever I flush, the water splashes through it and gives the toilet a clean wash. It's like I wash inside my toilet every day when I use it. Having dust everywhere in a home can be very embarrassing when you have a guest. They will get stained.
That's something I'm hearing about for the first time. Sounds like some really cool thing to have in the toilet. I'll see if it is available in my place as well. Hehe, will install it and take full advantage of it keeping my toilet shine like a diamond. :)

I clean my bathroom and kitchen every day, I clean my home office whenever it needs cleaning, and I clean my sitting room and bedroom a couple of times a week. Even though I said "I clean" I am not the person who does the cleaning, my spouse does all the cleaning.

I clean my bathroom and kitchen every day, I clean my home office whenever it needs cleaning, and I clean my sitting room and bedroom a couple of times a week. Even though I said "I clean" I am not the person who does the cleaning, my spouse does all the cleaning.

The kitchen and the bathroom are used daily, and we know that those two places are where we get most of our personal things done. So, I applaud you for doing the cleaning daily as that is my plan from now onwards ( I've been lazy to do mine thrice a week). I have no issues with cleaning the offices whenever they look dirty too.

The kitchen and the bathroom are used daily, and we know that those two places are where we get most of our personal things done. So, I applaud you for doing the cleaning daily as that is my plan from now onwards ( I've been lazy to do mine thrice a week). I have no issues with cleaning the offices whenever they look dirty too.

Personally, I can't stand my kitchen being dirty. It will be smelling so bad. This is the reason why I don't keep my dirty plates once I'm done eating. They are washed and everywhere cleaned up immediately including the kitchen cabinet.

In reality, I clean the house every day, even if it's just a little, every day I tidy, sweep the floor and mop, although I usually do the big cleanings on the weekends, which is when I usually have the most free time, but it's rare on the day when I don't clean the house even a little

In reality, I clean the house every day, even if it's just a little, every day I tidy, sweep the floor and mop, although I usually do the big cleanings on the weekends, which is when I usually have the most free time, but it's rare on the day when I don't clean the house even a little

Generally, it's expected for one to sweep their house every day. This was how I was brought up in my family. We always sweep the entire house as the first thing we do in the morning. The cleaning of the whole house is carried out every weekend. We wash the bathroom and toilet midweek and weekend.

Generally, it's expected for one to sweep their house every day. This was how I was brought up in my family. We always sweep the entire house as the first thing we do in the morning. The cleaning of the whole house is carried out every weekend. We wash the bathroom and toilet midweek and weekend.

Sometimes, I am too lazy to sweep the house before I go out in the morning because I am rushing to work. I tend to do it when I am back from work because I can't feel comfortable when I return and the house is not looking tidy.

Sometimes, I am too lazy to sweep the house before I go out in the morning because I am rushing to work. I tend to do it when I am back from work because I can't feel comfortable when I return and the house is not looking tidy.

Exactly! This was actually the reason why our mothers back then would always make sure that we swept the whole house in the morning before going out to school or any other places that we are supposed to go. This is because most of the time whenever we are back, we are usually committed into doing so many other things that we wouldn't even have time to sweep the house again for the day.

Exactly! This was actually the reason why our mothers back then would always make sure that we swept the whole house in the morning before going out to school or any other places that we are supposed to go. This is because most of the time whenever we are back, we are usually committed into doing so many other things that we wouldn't even have time to sweep the house again for the day.

Doing it in the morning is far more better than doing it at night because of the reason that you stated. The chances of doing the sweeping and cleaning at night is a bit slim too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds