Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you brush your teeth?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often do you brush your teeth? I usually do it right before bed. I'll floss, use mouthwash and then end it with brushing my teeth. I only brush before I go to bed though. I never see the point in brushing right after I wake up or after I eat. What about you?

I heard it's fine to brush and floss once a day, as long as flossing is done good. I haven't had cavities in years, so I'm doing something right.

Advertisement Placeholder
I brush twice a day. Morning when we wake up, I feel there is a build up of bacteria in the mouth, I cannot begin my day without brushing my teeth. Sometimes I miss out brushing before going to bed.

I was taught how to brush my teeth in the morning and in the night before going to bed. I've never broken that habit till now. It's the best habit my parents taught me and I'm going to teach it to my kids or any of my cousins who lives with me.

use mouthwash
I brush my teeth once a day, that's usually in the afternoon. Sometimes I also brush my teeth before going to bed, but I don't do it on a regular basis. I don't use mouthwash. MOuthwash also kills good bacteria and damages your oral health.

I brush my teeth once a day, that's usually in the afternoon. Sometimes I also brush my teeth before going to bed, but I don't do it on a regular basis. I don't use mouthwash. MOuthwash also kills good bacteria and damages your oral health.
Mouthwash was recommended by a dentist to my friend but I advised him against using it because I was very sure they have side effects after they have been used for a long time. It may cause tooth ache after killing the good bacteria that protects the teeth.

In my case I wash them 3 times a day, I am somewhat manic with my teeth, not only with the hygiene of the teeth but with not pitting my teeths too, I have had bad experiences too big with toothaches, although if you do not want to wash them so many times a day at least 2 times a day I see it advisable, when you get up and before going to bed.

I brush my teeth twice a day as been adviced/instructed by my dentist.
According to some research, brushing your teeth helps in fighting bacteria/germs that can cause tooth decay or any issue with the teeth.

Brushing twice a day is a sure way to ensure that you keep your teeth clean and healthy. A teeth can be clean, but not healthy. So, cleaning the teeth twice daily is the best way to have a healthy set of teeth.

Brushing twice a day is a sure way to ensure that you keep your teeth clean and healthy. A teeth can be clean, but not healthy. So, cleaning the teeth twice daily is the best way to have a healthy set of teeth.

Also, it's very important to note that the kind of toothpaste that you are making use of is always going to play a very big role in keeping your teeth healthy. This is why you have to make sure that you get a very good recommendation from your dentist so that you are not going to be using toothpaste that is going to be very harmful for your teeth and gums.

I brush my teeth once per day. I try to brush my teeth at night before going to bed, but sometimes I end up working myself to sleep and have to do it in the morning.

I floss after eating.

In my case I wash them 3 times a day, I am somewhat manic with my teeth, not only with the hygiene of the teeth but with not pitting my teeths too, I have had bad experiences too big with toothaches, although if you do not want to wash them so many times a day at least 2 times a day I see it advisable, when you get up and before going to bed.

Brushing your teeth 3 times in a day seems to be too much. Making use of mouthwash once and brushing your teeth twice would be better in my opinion. I haven't used mouthwash though but if you know the best one to compliment your tooth brushing with, it's going to be better.

Brushing your teeth 3 times in a day seems to be too much. Making use of mouthwash once and brushing your teeth twice would be better in my opinion. I haven't used mouthwash though but if you know the best one to compliment your tooth brushing with, it's going to be better.
That was my dentist's recommendation, in addition to that I use coconut oil as a mouthwash since it is a natural antimicrobial that is also very powerful against tooth decay, on the other hand, I also floss about 2 times a week, that said, I have not had any dental problems with this routine for many years.

That was my dentist's recommendation, in addition to that I use coconut oil as a mouthwash since it is a natural antimicrobial that is also very powerful against tooth decay, on the other hand, I also floss about 2 times a week, that said, I have not had any dental problems with this routine for many years.

If that's the case, then you have everything covered and under control. Personally, I don't like having any kind of tooth problem. It's always very painful to deal with and it comes with constant headache. It's a very punishing health challenge.

I always brush my teeth twice a day, morning and night. I guess being brought up that way to brush twice a day both morning and night was something I got used to and now it's something I do always and is a routine for me.

I always say you know yourself whether your teeth are clean and the best way to clean them and you should follow that.

I always brush my teeth twice a day, morning and night. I guess being brought up that way to brush twice a day both morning and night was something I got used to and now it's something I do always and is a routine for me.

I always say you know yourself whether your teeth are clean and the best way to clean them and you should follow that.

There are some people who find it absurd when others brush their teeth twice in a day during morning and in the night. I was on a video call with a friend of mine and she was like why in the world would I be brushing my teeth in the night before going to bed, like I have toothpaste to waste? I was like I don't understand what you mean by wasting toothpaste because this is about keeping my teeth healthy and not anything about wasting my toothpaste.

First of all I eat healthy food so my teeth are in a good state due to it but regardless I brush them once in 2 days after I exercise, personally I hate doing it daily it freaks me out and I didn't like doing so in the past it trigerred me.
I know that it is healthy to do it even "twice" a day but I don't know how much of a proved fact it is and I like it as it now when its once in 2 days.. when I didn't do that it was even worse I simply didn't brush them..

I brush my teeth once per day. I try to brush my teeth at night before going to bed, but sometimes I end up working myself to sleep and have to do it in the morning.

I floss after eating.

It was just like what happened to me last night. I tried to brush my teeth before going to bed but because I've been stressed so much, coupled with recovering from my health challenges, I couldn't even be able to get myself to the bathroom. It was how I blanked out and went to bed for a sleep off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds