Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How often are you on your own forum?

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
I'm on morning & night & try to keep conversations going. Those I’m Staff on, I’m on morning & night as well. I would say I spend several hours on those, not including other forums I stop by & visit. I tend to be on everybody else’s more than my own & seems like I don’t have enough time to take care of my own lol What is it like for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm on mine frequently throughout the day. Being currently unemployed, I'm mainly on forums or my iPhone all day long. When I did work I mostly visited during the night and on my days off. My forum is pretty dead in terms of posting activity, but I manage to get a decent amount of registrations for people who want to see the resources for the most part. I still check it frequently for activity and new posts, even when there isn't much.

One of the forums I run I'm on there at least one daily! It's an active forum and I like to keep tabs on things and see if Reports come in, which doesn't happen a lot. For the craft forum I own, I log in probably once a week. It's more of a fun thing for myself and I get to keep track of my crafts I make and which ones I want to do, although I'd love for other crafters to take interest on there too.

When it comes to my own forum I am on and off my own forum throughout the day whilst I visit other forums I regularly post on. I tend to spend about 30 mins or so on my own forum replying to posts and creating new posts if I can to keep activity flowing and then I will spend time on other forums I frequent as well as doing what I need to away from the PC. I always make it a point to visit at least twice a day if not more to keep things running smoothly.

Throughout the day, except when i am at school. But there is always a staff member there somewhere.

If I get an email notification and depending on which forum it came from would determine if I get online immediately in order to leave a reply. This is makes it more likely for me to be online often than the usual. But if it's not something serious, I usually like being online in a afternoon when I'm at break and night after I'm back from work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds