Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much traffic is needed to Monitise a blog?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
You must first determine which monetization model you are going to use to monetize your blog. Would you use contextual advertising programs like Google AdSense? Will you use direct advertising? Would you use affiliate marketing? Will you sell products and services? Will you sell text link ads? Will you promote paid newsletter or paid content?
The strategy will vary depending on the monetization model you use. Most bloggers use a combination of different monetization models. So for example, you can place a Google AdSense ad on the site header while keeping the main body clean. You can use key body to promote affiliate links. You can use the sidebar for live ads and then you can use the footer to promote paid newsletter programs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Monetizing a blog is not something that you need a huge amount of traffic if you can partner with Google adsense and they accepted and verify your account and you're up to the standard expected of them to monetize your blog I think that is automatic but the number of traffic coming to your blog determines the amount of money you make daily, the higher the traffic on your blog the better for you

There are limited affiliates directly related to your content that is actually profitable and effective. Self-hosting is beneficial without significant traffic the monetization will be outweighed.

If you want to use adsense, you don't need much traffic for approval. You have zero traffic, yet you can be approved, provided you have good content. Adsense give importance on quality of content when it comes to approve blogs. For other ad networks like taboola and Revcontent you need 50k-100K traffic for approval.

When you consider that only a small fraction of blog visitors are going to click on an ad, less than one in 100 visitors, you need hundreds of thousands of visitors to make muchmoney. Making just $0.008 per page view, you would need about 12.5 million page views to make $100,000 from Adsense!

To make money from your blog and website, you need traffic indeed. And not just traffic but high traffic.

The problem should not be the money involved because your money is tired to your traffic. Therefore what is more important is building a strong traffic. To improve your website traffic work on your site search engine optimization SEO.

I can say, that a good number of traffic is actually good. To monitize a blog, the more the traffic, the better chances of making something out of it. It involves patience and good work, and it will eventually grow and yield fruit. Also, sometimes it is not just about traffics. If you are very good at finding opportunities for your blog, that may be all you need.

Different ad networks have different traffic requirements. If you want to use affiliate network ads from amazon, you can use with zero traffic. Adsense also accepts website with zero traffic. However in order to earn moderately from amazon and adsense you need to have substantial amount of traffic. You can also get accepted for infolinks and adhitz with zero traffic.

I blog on Blogger to monetized as soon as you get or has a chance to be given the option. I say around a good 300-500 visitors a day and make pennies, even better if you had over 1000 good traffic a day or for each blog. It doesn't bother me if I get a small amount but it's nice to get a free cup of coffee a month, I feel appreciated for my work.

Like others say there are different methods and if you want the big deal then Google Adsense is the best, however, you can setup your own ads slots for traffic to pay. $5 a month to start and as you get bigger with traffic then $10 and up. Just work on getting TRAFFICCCCCCCCCCCC

I love all the different options you listed and explained about, those are basically the way to monetize your blogs or site. I think the most predominant one is the Google AdSense, a lot of bloggers tend to use this one particularly.

When my blog was earning $100 in a year the hits count was in 2,000 or more. I just don't remember the exact number but you should have at least 1,000 regular readers. When you post a new blog twice a week then you get at least 2,000 views in a week which can total 8,000 views in a month. That probably can earn you $100 in a year. Now you can compute for the number of views needed for you to earn $100 in a month.

Before you can be sure of making good amount of money with your blog traffic as a blogger or webmaster, your blog must have been generating up to 1000 visitors per day. You can still make money with less of this traffic on your blog but it will be very small

To add a little to what everyone has said, you would have to get in touch with AdSense and research about their standard. Most times outside having large traffic you need engaging traffic to keep your website comment section active.

Different ad networks have different traffic requirements. If you want to use affiliate network ads from amazon, you can use with zero traffic. Adsense also accepts website with zero traffic. However in order to earn moderately from amazon and adsense you need to have substantial amount of traffic. You can also get accepted for infolinks and adhitz with zero traffic.
Thank you very much for your answer. When a lot of commentatora say you need large traffic to monetize, you are saying you don't need much if you want to monetize. However, you need a large traffic to make money

On the off chance that you as of now have a normal everyday employment and you are not subject to your blog for earning enough to pay the bills, don't monetize from the very beginning. Zero in on building valuable and useful substance first, build up some traffic and fabricate steadfast readership. When you have some traffic set up, at that point choose which Monetization model will turn out best for you. In a perfect world, in the event that you are not subject to your blog for earning enough to pay the bills, you should stand by till you have 1000 novel guests for every day. This aides since you first spotlight on building the traffic, fabricate readership and afterward you are zeroing in on transformation. Each thing in turn and it works best.

It depends upon which type of monitisation you want to do for your website blogs, and what is the content of your website. If you are writing daily blogs, you can Monitize your blog through good adsence, and other social links. If your content is able you market any product, then you can surely Monitize it into affiliate marketing.

If you want to earn money from an advertising platform like Google adsense then you need more visitors and unique visitors on your website then you will be able to earn a lot of money from google. At least 1000 visitors per day can generate a passive income for you from blog

In addition to what everyone has said, I think the best place to get the correct information on how to convert traffic on your website to money is to get in touch with someone who is already monetizing his or her website. Because they would be able to share their experience and idea with you

Concerning how much traffic is needed to monetize a blog. Well, I dont have idea of monetizing a blog or having one but looking at people's comment, if you have google adsense, you dont need much traffic to get verified sort of provided you have good and quality content. Your number of traffics will later determine how much will be getting paid

If you want to use adsense, you don't need much traffic for approval. You have zero traffic, yet you can be approved, provided you have good content. Adsense give importance on quality of content when it comes to approve blogs. For other ad networks like taboola and Revcontent you need 50k-100K traffic for approval.
well said. Adsense is content based and not traffic biased. Get quality things so that when your blog is reviewed it would pass. Originality of contents is key and then start working towards traffic. You do not want an approved blog with poor traffic
[automerge]1612377399[/automerge]
well said. Adsense is content based and not traffic biased. Get quality things so that when your blog is reviewed it would pass. Originality of contents is key and then start working towards traffic. You do not want an approved blog with poor traffic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds