Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much traffic is needed to Monitise a blog?

well said. Adsense is content based and not traffic biased. Get quality things so that when your blog is reviewed it would pass. Originality of contents is key and then start working towards traffic. You do not want an approved blog with poor traffic
You are right. As long as you have quality content and a good number of original and unique content on your site, you will pass AdSense approval. However, getting approved will have no effect until you also have quality traffic. Quality traffic is a must if you want to earn. What exactly is quality is another subject of discussion.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first option is to look for keywords that have a lower cost per click. Just go to the Phrase match report to see all keywords in our keyword database that contain your target keyword. Next, set a filter to only show keywords that have a maximum cost per click

You must first determine which monetization model you are going to use to monetize your blog. Would you use contextual advertising programs like Google AdSense? Will you use direct advertising? Would you use affiliate marketing? Will you sell products and services? Will you sell text link ads? Will you promote paid newsletter or paid content?
The strategy will vary depending on the monetization model you use. Most bloggers use a combination of different monetization models. So for example, you can place a Google AdSense ad on the site header while keeping the main body clean. You can use key body to promote affiliate links. You can use the sidebar for live ads and then you can use the footer to promote paid newsletter programs.
I really appreciate it. Your explanation about monetizing your blog because I have tried for some reason alone to get my blog demonetised but I did know what I was missing what times do you today? Are you go back to my blog and call it my mistakes.

You must first determine which monetization model you are going to use to monetize your blog. Would you use contextual advertising programs like Google AdSense? Will you use direct advertising? Would you use affiliate marketing? Will you sell products and services? Will you sell text link ads? Will you promote paid newsletter or paid content?
The strategy will vary depending on the monetization model you use. Most bloggers use a combination of different monetization models. So for example, you can place a Google AdSense ad on the site header while keeping the main body clean. You can use key body to promote affiliate links. You can use the sidebar for live ads and then you can use the footer to promote paid newsletter programs.
This is very helpful and interesting.
This approaches can help promote traffic in your business especially the paid contents. Although it depends on the advertising program like the one you mentioned earlier which is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing business will definitely help to generate traffic to your site and so on and so forth.

Different ad networks have different traffic requirements. If you want to use affiliate network ads from amazon, you can use with zero traffic. Adsense also accepts website with zero traffic. However in order to earn moderately from amazon and adsense you need to have substantial amount of traffic. You can also get accepted for infolinks and adhitz with zero traffic.
True indeed. For most ad networks there are no set traffic requirements. They don't mention how much traffic you need if you want to use these ad networks. For example, there is no clear mention of traffic number for Adsense and Infolinks. Media.net says most of the traffic should come from the US and Canada, but they also do not talk about any figures.

My dads blog of over 2000 online views was earning a dime of 100 dollars per year. So if you want to make money or substantial amount you need to have a least a million or more engagements that's if your contents are killing it. If not stick to 9 to 5

I monetize my blog since day one. Why? It's because too many blog owners monetize when they have, say after getting 1000 visitors a day. When the day come, and you finally monetize your blog, some of your readers will leave you because they don't like the distractions that are not usually there.

Depending on the monetization model which you use, the strategy will be different. Most bloggers use a combination of different monetization models. So for example, you can put a Google Adsense ad on the header of the site while keep the main body clean. You can use the main body for promoting affiliate links. You can use the sidebar for direct ads and then you can use the footer to promote a paid newsletter program. If you already have a day job and you are not dependent on your blog for making a living, do not monetize from day one.

In terms of blog monetization, when you consider that only a small fraction of blog visitors are going to click on an ad, less than one in 100 visitors, you need hundreds of thousands of visitors to make much money. Making just $0.008 per page view, you would need about 12.5 million page views to make $100,000 from Adsense!
Ideally, if you are not dependent on your blog for making a living, you should wait till you have 1000 unique visitors per day.

Upon monitization as regarding a blog or a site the amount of traffic needed is huge and that on a daily basis. If you have a paid blog you need to put all hands on deck with extra work to make things payoff for you. Share links at any slightest opportunity you get and always remind your close relations to assist with referrals.

True indeed. For most ad networks there are no set traffic requirements. They don't mention how much traffic you need if you want to use these ad networks. For example, there is no clear mention of traffic number for Adsense and Infolinks. Media.net says most of the traffic should come from the US and Canada, but they also do not talk about any figures.
You might get accepted even when you have zero traffic, however, in order to generate revenue you need a large traffic. Think about at least 2k daily visits to earn just about $2-$3. Your traffic source should be either search engine or social site.

If depends, but you will need a huge number of traffic to gain more money. Except you want to be using adsense which may market your blog and give you opportunity to get advertisement offer from big companies that will want to be using your websites for advertisement.

Monetising your blog is easier if you have lots of traffic, usually up to 1000 visits in a day.

But if you focus on how to monetize, instead of how to build the traffic, it's easy to get stuck there.

An excellent quantity of visitors is virtually accurate. To monitize a blog, the extra the site visitors, the higher possibilities of creating some thing out of it. It includes persistence and correct work, and it'll ultimately develop and yield fruit. Also, from time to time it isn't always pretty much traffics. If you're superb at locating possibilities to your blog, that can be all you need

Monetizing a blog is not something that you need a huge amount of traffic if you can partner with Google adsense and they accepted and verify your account and you're up to the standard expected of them to monetize your blog I think that is automatic but the number of traffic coming to your blog determines the amount of money you make daily, the higher the traffic on your blog the better for you

Your blog has to have a traffic strength of at least 300 visitors per day to be qualified for monetization using Adsense but I wouldn't advise you to start monetization when your blog has gotten big but you can start monetization from small.

Ad network like adsense does not have traffic requirement. You can run adsense ads even with zero traffic. However, in order to earn you need a large traffic

There are limited affiliates directly related to your content that is actually profitable and effective. Self-hosting is beneficial without significant traffic the monetization will be outweighed.
Sometimes it's not necessarily the quantity of traffic that determine how much you can make but the quality of the traffic. Some people generate wrong traffic to their website which can not convert to earning because majority of the audience visiting their website are not ready to patronize their product.

if you are talking about ads, then i don't think that there are requirements, there are rules instead, if your traffic is fake, then you'll get it revoked for sure

If you want to use ad networks like revcontent, taboola, mediavine, you will need at least 50K monthly traffic in order to get approved on these ad networks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds