Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much time do you spend on TikTok?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
TikTok has been around for over 4 years now but it was when the pandemic and the lockdowns hit that it started to become more popular when people were finding things to do and they became curious about TikTok.

I myself used to spend hours on TikTok just scrolling or uploading my own videos but now I don't spend as much time on it as I used to.

How much time do you spend on TikTok?

Advertisement Placeholder
None. I don't have it and don't want it. I think it's a bit funny about the articles I read of people doing TikTok videos while on the clock at work.

I'm like most people who've responded so far- I don't really use Tik Tok. I have friends that send me some, but it's a miniscule amount of time I watch them, so...

Might sound weird bu t I've never used it for the same reason I've never used isntagram. I'm old.

I haven't been spending much time on TikTok as I work most of the time now.
I go on TikTok in the morning and the evening for about an hour.

I don't spend much time on TikTok.
I spend most of my time on Instagram Reels.

I spend about 2 to 3 hours on TikTok every day. It's a trending social media platform which a lot is happening. I can't be left out of following daily trends.

I don't have an account on TikTok yet. For some reasons, I don't want to create an account on the social media site and I don't know why it's that way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds