Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Time Do You Spend On Forums?

Paid forums are becoming one of the best ways to make money for many people. When it comes to making money online, paid forums are becoming a mainstream way of making money for both the owners of the forum and for the members of the forum as well. So, how much time do you spend on forums?
Because nowadays life has made man very busy Where he gives a little time to everyone, works accordingly i work online 5 to 6 website everyday .7 to 8 have to work hours everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
Because nowadays life has made man very busy Where he gives a little time to everyone, works accordingly i work online 5 to 6 website everyday .7 to 8 have to work hours everyday.
i only have the time to work on 2 forums and i spend a minimum of three hours a day on those forums but there are some day i spend as much as 6 hours a day on forums.

I spend four hours earning money online through paid to post forums. Since I make $2 in those four hours, I find them so rewarding and an easy job. At least I get so much time to do other important things after posting in forums.
You are doing well. $2 in four hours is not too bad. If you can be consistent, you'll definitely find posting on forum as rewarding. For me, as at now, posting on forum is my major source of making money online.

I also work on many forums and I spend a lots of time in a day. Working on the forums is a tough job. The fact remains that you may need to manage your time in a really better way to deal with the time you spend on each forum.
of course it is a very tough job but if you are able to manage your time well you can be able to make something reasonable and also engage in some other activities whether online or offline.

It will be extremely difficult for some people to pinpoint the exact number of hours that they spend online in a day because the amount of time you invest online would be dependent on your availability.

When it comes to working on forum I normally set a good time for it, because we know that time is very important when it comes to working online, because having a good time can help make money online.

It will be extremely difficult for some people to pinpoint the exact number of hours that they spend online in a day because the amount of time you invest online would be dependent on your availability.
this is actually the case sometimes. You may not be able to know exactly how many hours you work but you can just estimate. But most of the time I give myself a time frame.

When it comes to working on forum I normally set a good time for it, because we know that time is very important when it comes to working online, because having a good time can help make money online.
It's true dear I think that it's all matters of time so I believe that the more time you have the better your earnings rate,for someone like me I spend about 5 hours now on forum the reason why I spend that much time is to ensure I don't complete or make spam post

It is never too late but I never wished to work online because I have a stable ofline business. Creating additional sources of income would be a better way to augment your offline activities sometimes.

Well, I am quite different in this regards because I always wished if I could work online and make money. I am achieving this goal and making sure that I make money online in the future as well.

It's true dear I think that it's all matters of time so I believe that the more time you have the better your earnings rate,for someone like me I spend about 5 hours now on forum the reason why I spend that much time is to ensure I don't complete or make spam post
That's really interesting, spending such time will really help you to boost earnii online, that is why it is very good if actually you wants to make money online, you need to spend much time in order to get what you want.

That's really interesting, spending such time will really help you to boost earnii online, that is why it is very good if actually you wants to make money online, you need to spend much time in order to get what you want.
If you want to make reasonable amount of money on forums , you will need to be extremely hardworking and spend enough time on the Platforms to make money.

If you want to make reasonable amount of money on forums , you will need to be extremely hardworking and spend enough time on the Platforms to make money.
Dedicating enough time is always very important and necessary if you want make something reasonable from forums. If not you may not be able to make something tangible for yourself at the end of the day.

Paid forums are becoming one of the best ways to make money for many people. When it comes to making money online, paid forums are becoming a mainstream way of making money for both the owners of the forum and for the members of the forum as well. So, how much time do you spend on forums?
Apart from the platforms that I write article on, I always make sure that I make my full money that will be enough for me to spend daily and also to save. Once I get that, I always try to take a rest

Last edited:
Yeah, anyone who is interested in making reasonable amount of money must be able to spend a lot of time online. Some people even spend up to 15 hours every single day in the online space.

On average I spend a minimum of 2hours posting and replying to threads.
Some days I spend more than that and whereas some days I don't reach up to that point.

Maybe a few hours for me it's intresting and I can also learn new things it's fun hobby sometimes I have no time but when I do I will definitely spend it on difffiend kinds of forums my favorite is bizdustry because I can also earn some cash

of course it is a very tough job but if you are able to manage your time well you can be able to make something reasonable and also engage in some other activities whether online or offline.
It is not an easy job for some but for me it is quite fun fun as I believe it is more profitable to spend my time acquiring knowledge and interacting with people from different part of the world.

It is not an easy job for some but for me it is quite fun fun as I believe it is more profitable to spend my time acquiring knowledge and interacting with people from different part of the world.
Any business venture that gives you the opportunity to learn everyday is very much good. It will be tough but as time goes on you'll probably get used to it because you'll be interacting with people and at the same time learning new things everyday.

Any business venture that gives you the opportunity to learn everyday is very much good. It will be tough but as time goes on you'll probably get used to it because you'll be interacting with people and at the same time learning new things everyday.
One thing I know is that, things may be tough when you are doing it for the first time but you will surely get used to it and you will even enjoy it in a way that you may become addicted.

Yeah, anyone who is interested in making reasonable amount of money must be able to spend a lot of time online. Some people even spend up to 15 hours every single day in the online space.
That's true, making money online one need to spend quality of time, so that it will enable you to make enough money, but I know is not that easy spending such time here because some of us have order things them do also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds