Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money have you lost on HYIP programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost some of $250 to high yield investment programs in year 2006. It's was a friend who introduced it to me to the scheme back then.

I got hooked because of greed and huge return on investment with short capital promise by the said company.

In fact, the total amount of money I had at my saving at time is not enough, so I had to hustle for the rest of the money.

I made huge returns at the first stake and re-invest the entire money again onlyctoclose everything at the second placement.

Advertisement Placeholder
I normally see HYPS as ponzi schemes, but my greed has made me lost a lot to it, to the extend I can't recall how much I had lost to it, but i have really lost a lot and learnt my lessons.

I didn't lose any money in hyip sites because I don't have more money to invest in any site. That's why I am safe. But if I will have money ,I don't invest in these sites which offer high profit.
[automerge]1609438367[/automerge]
I didn't lose any money in hyip sites because I don't have more money to invest in any site. That's why I am safe. But if I will have money ,I don't invest in these sites which offer high profit.

I don't just invest without verifying the business I'm investing in,if I manage to find any foul play I won't even try to put my money there, so this has helped me not to loose my money to any HYIP program.

Total of 3$, i honestly wasn't interested in using payeer and had some left money there, so i invested that money on a Hyip program, but realized that i was dumb enough to do so, but i learned from that, which is more important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds