Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much does your business make yearly?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much would you say you make with your business or businesses within a single year? Do you make enough to live off of? Do you make more each year? How much would you say your business has made last year? If you don't want to say, that's cool. I didn't calculate my earnings so far this year, but I also don't like to reveal too much about what I make. I reveal all that to the IRS, not to the public. But feel free to talk about how good your business has done in the recent years.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started a business that involves selling raw material recently for the past two years, and I get up to 140 dollars yearly, although I also have other side businessess.

The most profitable business I have ever owned was a restaurant. I was making $1000 per month in net profits (I was also drawing salary). However, the business could not be profitable for too long, it started going downhill when armed insurgency intensified in the country. My current profit from my online businesses is about $300 per month

The most profitable business I have ever owned was a restaurant. I was making $1000 per month in net profits (I was also drawing salary). However, the business could not be profitable for too long, it started going downhill when armed insurgency intensified in the country. My current profit from my online businesses is about $300 per month

Insecurity can destroy a physical business in a matter of days and this is not good for any country that are serious about moving forward. I had to close a building materials shop where I can making at least $800 in profits down because the area became unsafe.

How much would you say you make with your business or businesses within a single year? Do you make enough to live off of? Do you make more each year? How much would you say your business has made last year? If you don't want to say, that's cool. I didn't calculate my earnings so far this year, but I also don't like to reveal too much about what I make. I reveal all that to the IRS, not to the public. But feel free to talk about how good your business has done in the recent years.

Yearly reports are usually created by many businesses and such kind of reports are usually created by the accounting department of the company. usually auditors are hired by the company. Such kind of auditors might be freelancers or they may be in-house auditors. I am not running any business, so I do not create an yearly report for that purpose.

I haven't really calculated the yearly income from my business but in a month, I would make about $50-$100. It's very little now but I hope to diversify and earn more someday.

Aside my online business I also have my business that I operate to add up to my online business. Most times on a monthly basis I could take up over $150. Though it is small but helpful...

Aside my online business I also have my business that I operate to add up to my online business. Most times on a monthly basis I could take up over $150. Though it is small but helpful...
That's really a cool amount of money for one to make in a month. If I'm to be making that much consistently on a monthly basis as a student then I would very much appreciate it. It's really a step in the right direction.

That's really a cool amount of money for one to make in a month. If I'm to be making that much consistently on a monthly basis as a student then I would very much appreciate it. It's really a step in the right direction.
It is just for you to start a business first. Before you begin you must carry a good research and due diligence. Once your business can meet the needs of people around you. You make money from it.

It is just for you to start a business first. Before you begin you must carry a good research and due diligence. Once your business can meet the needs of people around you. You make money from it.
I'm actually considering starting a business myself just that it's really very much complicated than I thought. I will definitely save up and will then have to do the needful at some point.

My transportation business is making roughly $3,000 every month. It was 3x that amount of money during the time of COVID. I've never seen profit in my business like I did when lockdown was in effect as COVID was trying to kill us off. A month I didn't see much in my business, it's going pay me $1500.

My transportation business is making roughly $3,000 every month. It was 3x that amount of money during the time of COVID. I've never seen profit in my business like I did when lockdown was in effect as COVID was trying to kill us off. A month I didn't see much in my business, it's going pay me $1500.
You are very lucky to make such amount of money within a short period. I hope you tried to reinvest that money into the business. It is not very easy to make more than $3000 monthly from a business..

You are very lucky to make such amount of money within a short period. I hope you tried to reinvest that money into the business. It is not very easy to make more than $3000 monthly from a business..
I have made more investment since then because I know how to grow business. You invest back what you made in the business to give yourself the opportunity to make more. I had new vehicles purchased and put in higher purchase for other drivers to use.

I started my business a long time ago, around 10 - 11 years ago but I only just came back to my freelance business more consistently 10 months ago now.

Due to how much I earn being so inconsistent, I find that how much I make a year varies a lot but I would like to say it is quite a bit that I make but not enough to be able to retire early, at least not yet.

I would have to check and go through each payment for the last 10 months to get a rough idea of how much I earn a year.

It all depends on the strength and energy I give the business. Some months I earn higher and another month the earnings comes down. So it difficult to say but yearly average is about $3000..

I started my business a long time ago, around 10 - 11 years ago but I only just came back to my freelance business more consistently 10 months ago now.

Due to how much I earn being so inconsistent, I find that how much I make a year varies a lot but I would like to say it is quite a bit that I make but not enough to be able to retire early, at least not yet.

I would have to check and go through each payment for the last 10 months to get a rough idea of how much I earn a year.
I won't be able to give the right figures in the amount of money I've made online too. It's difficult to sum it easily because I use more than one payment channels. I use PayPal, Cryptocurrency and Venmo a few times. I will need time to calculate too to have the right figures. If it's my offline job, it's not too difficult to do.

Was your business making 3X the amount during the time of pandemic? Well, the fact remains that transportation business was suffering a lot at that time. So, despite that, your business was still booming at that time? On the contrary, many transporters were struggling in here a lot.

Was your business making 3X the amount during the time of pandemic? Well, the fact remains that transportation business was suffering a lot at that time. So, despite that, your business was still booming at that time? On the contrary, many transporters were struggling in here a lot.
I don't understand the question which you were asking because I made it clear I was making around $3,000 per month which was three times the amount I used to make during COVID. Transportation didn't suffer then, it was rather scarce. Those who managed to be in it make a lot of money from it.

I earn a pretty decent amount compared to my area and I have enough to live on and I can afford not to work because I have an employee so I have about 10 thousand dollars a year which is pretty good for my country

I don't understand the question which you were asking because I made it clear I was making around $3,000 per month which was three times the amount I used to make during COVID. Transportation didn't suffer then, it was rather scarce. Those who managed to be in it make a lot of money from it.

I think I was not able to explain properly. The transportation business was suffering in my country, but you stated that you were making much more during the pandemic, so I was wondering how it was possible. I think that transportation business was not suffering in your country perhaps.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds