Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you save every month?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not very good at sticking with my saving targets because my earnings aren't stable and there are months when I make close to $50 per month online and then there are months when even earning $10 a month is tough so I don't have a target but I try to save at least $50 a month.

Since I don't have a fixed income monthly, I don't have a fixed savings monthly. But to make it plain, I save money all the time, those savings have been injected back into my online business, which has improved my earnings.

I save everything I earn online now, to build up my balances in all the compound interest bearing accounts that are paying me. The more free money I deposit, the more I earn.

I have a target to save minimum $70 to $80 per month so I try to save more but I feel happy to earn at least $70 a month and have plans to invest the amount in stocks.

I'm sorry but I won't be revealing how much I'm saving every month. All I can say is that I save at least 40% of my salary pay every month.

I wish I could save 40 or 50% of my income but life is expensive and I don't earn much. If I can save 100€/month I'm proud of myself but life has been rough on me lately so haven't been able to save at all. However I do own a house so that's a good investment for later.

I've never been good at saving.
In the new year, I'm going to be putting £50 away every month.

I'd like to have the ability to save something, but right now, all of my money, and most of my partner's money goes out to pay the necessities. I'm hoping to eventually find a desk job paying more than $16/hour.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds