Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much are you willing to pay for AJ?

Your dedication as the Admin and the knowledgeable community you have formed.
Dedication is always one of the most important factors. All the time I see people creating forums but they're not willing to put in the work necessary. I don't know whether they're satisfied with having a forum that's on the verge of being dead and if they're satisfied with only a few posts per week or month. In that case, they shouldn't create a forum. But support an already existing community. Maybe they expect it to turn into a thriving community by itself over night. But it's quite annoying to see. Maybe that's just me though.

Your attention for details, content quality, awesome people around here. Weakness: It is Cedric for everything, I am afraid you could get tired before implementing systems/mechanisms that run without you. You are a human and from time to time you need a break.
My staff knows I take impulsive decisions. I don't wait and discuss changes for weeks until I implement them. If I like what I see or have an idea it's usually implemented overnight so to speak. So it's naturally you see me doing loads. In my opinion an administrator also needs to take lead at all times. Don't expect too much from others, take control and do what you like.

I do want to emphasize that the Service Team is epic. These guys put in so much work it's ridiculous. I have major respect for every single STM.

You said I can get tired. And I'll say I have been tired. It's important to take a day off, or a few days. When I do that, it's refreshing to come back with new stuff. New ideas and a new breathe of life to continue and pour in my soul. And there are still days where I don't post as much as I should, but that's okay. We all have ups and downs, good days, bad days. Productive days and less productive days.
Well, in my case, AJ made me feel the sense of community again and that let me to start again in the forum world.
I'm glad AJ gave you inspiration to come back! :D I've heard that before, and that is a great achievement for us in my books!
I can't tell much on this one, I don't know your plans and Ideas for the future.
I'm here for the long run! ;)

I wouldn't buy it, because I'd simply be the wrong person to run it :p .

if they're satisfied with only a few posts per week or month
I’d suggest that *strongly* depends on the type of site. For many, no, but some niche sites, yes.

As for how much I’d pay for AJ, it’s priceless. You can’t buy a community this awesome and keep it this awesome. It’d be like driving a Bugatti off the forecourt, yes, you’d own it but it’s now immediately worth a fraction of what you paid for it.

If AJ would be sold excluding me: 1,000 USD.
If AJ would be sold including me: 1,000,000 USD.

I'll take it. 👀😂
1705539399855.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds