Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much a graphic designer can earn if he work only on logo

Graphic designing is a attractive field and people are earning through it.
If i becom professional in logo designing.
What is the scope of logo making. And how to get projects about logo making. What should be cost per logo??
Graphic designing just like programming is hot cake and its been like that for a while now. Not everyonce can design a decent logo properly let alone a professional one . On fiverr , you can get as cheap as $20 and yes you can also get as high as $100. All depends on what you can offer, how good you are and how you can stand out of the crowd. It entails skills and if you master it, trust me, you are good on and off planet.The scope is wide. As tech keeps getting crazy everyday. So like i said, the more you master the skill and flow with trend, the expensive your chrge can be.Also, for jobs, either you join public online market , or you create your own marketplace , make it known through adverts and start getting rich jobs offers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on the quality of your loco design there are some design that uses 2 days to be able to design a high quality logo and there are some that took some hours,obviously you can decide how much to sell logo as there is no fix price on how much you want to sell it sometimes it depends on how you can convince your customer to buy the high quality one at higher price. I think it depends on you.

Well, I'm sorry, I don't know where are you from. However, as you can see, I am Italian.
In my country, an engineering degree is not needed right now to become a programmer. But what interests companies to be hired is knowing how to work!
But in this context, can I know which logos you would like to create?
Thank you.

I'm not a graphic designer but still in today's world there is a lot of demand for it so the graphic designer make a lot of good money with this art.

I think it is weird to see a graphic designer who can only work on logos because that is not an easy task. Working on fliers and banner designs is more of a job than even logo, but how you can only work on logo is shocking. Well you just have to keep looking out for logo jobs.

How much you can earn as a graphic designer who specializes on logo depends on the amount that you charge for logo design and the number of customers you were able to get. There's no specific charge for designing logo as I have seen different logo designers charging different amounts, you just need to do market survey to know the price that others charge, and settle at the price you are comfortable with.

To break this down a little further, the graphic design jobs salary for artists who are just starting is generally between $40,000 and $49,000 per year, or $20 to $24 per hour. An intermediate designer with two to five years of experiences will likely get a bump in pay up to $45,000 to $57,000 per year.

What is the scope of logo making. And how to get projects about logo making. What should be cost per logo??
Well one can really say how much one can earn. It all depends on how many clients one gets, and how good one is in creating such logos. If you are very good in it,you referral will increase and it will translate to more earnings. You can also do well by improving on publicity too get more clients

There is no fixed amount charged for designing logo.You have to look at the time and stress it will take you to complete the work.
Also there is chance of negotiation in graphic designing.what you charge for a job may differ.

The nature of graphics design determines the cost of the design, also the type of client also determines Price, a company's logo will cost More than a private individual Logo, but here I know few friends that charges $30 and above for logo design (per design)

Basically, I think it depends on the site you are using. On Fiverr, the minimum for everything you do there is $5, I don't know about other platforms but I think it's the best. You may also charge any amount if your client meet you outside the website
[automerge]1610579581[/automerge]
Basically, I think it depends on the site you are using. On Fiverr, the minimum for everything you do there is $5, I don't know about other platforms but I think it's the best. You may also charge any amount if your client meet you outside the website

Graphic designing is an art and there is a great demand for this skill which can make a lot of money.How much money can be made to make a logo depends on the quality of the logo and the interest of the maker.But the minimum cost of creating a logo starts from 20$ to 100$.This means that a graphic designer can make atleast 100$ for even 2 logos a day.

The amount you earn is based on the quality of the logo, I know of graphic designers that charge between $80 - $200. But you might get limited offer if you only stick to logo design, you can also go into animation, cartoon videos, they cost more.

The cost of a logo design is anywhere from $0 to tens of thousands of dollars, but if you're a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost between $300-$1300. Logo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality and who created.

My knowledge is not about the know in graphic design to earn within logi design but I want to take a job about the fiver and freelancer I m interested to work in the graphic design I also want to earn this site

You said well that graphic designing is an attractive field... No doubt mostly people are taking benefit from it... In my opinion the cost of a logo in pakistan is depends on its good quality... If u have good quality logo then you can sell it and get 16,000 to 20'000 rupees pakistani currency...

You can be earning upto $100 per project that if you're professional enough. This can be possible only if you have all it takes to get the client interest to you. That's having a good portfolio that can speak so well for you and a good profile of work experience. With all this, it can build trust on whosoever is coming to you for services.

If you are hired by an agency, you can earn really well as a logo designer because agencies have high paying clients. If you are working on your own, you can charge as much as you want, however, getting clients is really difficult. On freelancing sites you may find good offers but the market is saturated and very competitive.

Like you have said, it is an attractive field where many persons want to get engaged in. The amount you charge per logo design all depends on the quality of logo the client desires. If the quality is low then you should demand low fee and when the quality is high you should demand high payment.

When giving cost for a logo, you should take note of who you're selling to, what will it be used for, is it a company logo or individual, is it a friend or family. After considering this factor you should know The cost of a logo design is anywhere from $20 to a thousand dollars or more, however if it's a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost between $100-$150. While a company logo may vary from $500-$50k and so on. Logo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality of the design and who you're designing for, your level of professionalism etc...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds