Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many posts does your forum have?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
How many posts does your forum have? Post it here every day and watch how your numbers grow!

Do not post more than once a day please, thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
at the moment 6 all by me in 2 IDs just figuring out how stuff works - i will reset the counter before launch lol

I decided to removed my statistics a while ago so I don't monitor my stats as much as I used to. I want to focus on the contents right now and looking at the amount of posts is not as important to me as the contents themselves.

I decided to removed my statistics a while ago so I don't monitor my stats as much as I used to. I want to focus on the contents right now and looking at the amount of posts is not as important to me as the contents themselves.

Often members want to see enough fresh content on the forum every single day- so monitoring the stats is a good idea so you can see how much you have to top up the posting. Also by monitoring the post stats you can see what promotion methods are working..... But that's just my opinion. ;)

Our members have made a total of 534 posts in 168 threads.
We currently have 295 members registered.

Nice- Half way to 1000! You may want to install some anti-spam measures though to stop spambots and spammers registering on the forum....

33 members with very few posts. Gotta start threading soon.

--Sent from Tapatalk

Often members want to see enough fresh content on the forum every single day- so monitoring the stats is a good idea so you can see how much you have to top up the posting. Also by monitoring the post stats you can see what promotion methods are working..... But that's just my opinion. ;)

I undertand and agree. There is a way visitors can find out if fresh contents have been added. The Active topics link. Guests who may become active members are the ones who visit the same topics not look at the stats, if they do they'll know those topics see new contents every day. I want to attract members who are interested in the shows we talk about so

We are slowly gaining momentum. Some of the posters who lurked for weeks/months have come out of lurkdom and some are great conversationalists - to my pleasant surprise

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds