Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people do you like to hire on?

To hire people whom you want them to work under you, depends on the kind of business you are operating. If it's such kind of business that requires alot of manpower, I will definitely employees as much as I can depending on my financial status and the work force needed.
I will wish to hire people as much as I can to be able to carried out my supposed task. To hired people, depends on the kind of job you do and also the financial strength of your business or organisation.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I currently need less than 10 people to help me out with so many things that I am engaged with , but the fact is that I do not have the money to pay them and this is what makes everything difficult.

Actually to hire people, depends on the business you are into and the number of labour you wishes to have for productivity. I wished I could hire not less than 20 in a big business organisation.

I am usually very careful whenever it comes to hiring people to work on a project. This is because I do not want to hire so many people that are the end of the day I am going to spending unnecessarily and also to hire small people and make customers suffer.

The number of people to hire in any business organisation is determined by the workforce and the amount of labour required so that you can go on hiring excess of people with low labour required.

The number of employee you need to hire depends on the level of the work you are doing presently and the workforce will actually help you in knowing the amount of workers needed,

When it come to the issue of performance on the job and getting things delivered,one need to look at what can get the job done,so if getting some relevant number of staff tha can deliver,and the capacity is there to pay them,then one can go ahead.

Currently I have two workers working under me in my baking business organisation , so the amount of workers will be determined by the work force in your organisation.

Hiring people to work for you depends on the size of your business and how profits oriented the business is, so if its something you can do yourself no problem but as the business increase, you can employ.

I do not have a definite number of people that I prefer to hire for my business but it is going to be dependent on the number of work that is available. I always try as much as possible not to stress my employees and at the same time not to have too many employees.

Aa an enterpreneur who knows everything about his or her business , you know the workforce , so you must know the actual number of staff needed by your business organisation.

Actually the numbers of workers to employed most times it's supposed to be based on the work force demanded so that you can not employed more than what you can afford.

Presently, I have 5 staffs in my offline businesses. They are way more than this but I had to close some of my outlets because I was robbed and I had no capital to run them.

Actually I will love to hired as much as I can if I am capable based on my financial strength. thete are alot of educated people in the society who are not employed and that will serve as an employment opportunity for them.

Presently, I have 5 staffs in my offline businesses. They are way more than this but I had to close some of my outlets because I was robbed and I had no capital to run them.
That's very good and it really showed that you are an entrepreneurs. The number of staffs that Will work for you depends solely on the size of your company. A very big company require higher number of workers.

Well it all depends on your work and your workload. You should have some extra staff so everyone can have flexible work schedule. I personally prefer 5-8 for small business so they can handle the work and also cover if someone have health issues.

That's very good and it really showed that you are an entrepreneurs. The number of staffs that Will work for you depends solely on the size of your company. A very big company require higher number of workers.
The size of the company will play a major role in the number of staff that will be used. The number of staffs employed should also be commensurate to the number of services.

I will love to hired not more than 15 staffs to work in my business company based on the labour force that is required so as not to makes so much expenditure on personal maintenance.

The number of people that I think is appropriate to hire in a business is dependent on how many customers you are seeing and the growth that you have been experiencing. It is not going to be good for you to have too many staff while making just small money.

As of now, I can manage on my own but if my business plans expand and I take action in a few things I have in the works, I would aim to have a small team. Something like 10 to 15 people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds