Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people do you like to hire on?

That is what I do too. I manage my business myself and I have not grown to the stage of taking employees. Whenever the business grows, I will consider taking many staffs.
Like I have mentioned earlier, I have the plans to hire lots of people in my offline business but the size isn't convincing enough to really hire lots of people in the business .

Advertisement Placeholder
For the small business who is just starting anything from 3 to 5 employees is good to keep the business running. I will definitely be increasing their number as our customers are increasing.

For the small business who is just starting anything from 3 to 5 employees is good to keep the business running. I will definitely be increasing their number as our customers are increasing.
The size of the business and the amount of tasks to be carried out or completed daily around the business would also determine the number of workers a business owner would need to employ too.

I would like to hire as much people as possible if I have a big size company. This is basically other plans dream but never my business grows faster or bigger I will employ more people.

I will like to have enough people that work in my business just to avoid being overworked. Would need enough people that work for the smooth running of the business.

I think in any business organisation the requirements or demand for employees depends on the labour force because you can employ people when you know that the labour required is too low.

If I am having good online project to work online. I will hire numbers of workers required as per my project.

The numbers of staffs that I will hire will depend on the size of my business. If the business is not really developing or it is a small one that means I will not need to hire much staffs to work there.

Actually the number of persons to hire for a business all depends on the type and nature of business. We can see site like bizdustry self don't welcome new member why, it may be that the number bizdustry need is okay.

The size of my business will determine the number of people that I will hire and this is basically the maximum number of people that are needed to work effectively in my workplace.

Like I have mentioned earlier, I have the plans to hire lots of people in my offline business but the size isn't convincing enough to really hire lots of people in the business .
Your types of business and the largeness of your business will definitely depends on the amount of workers you will hire and if the business keeps progressing and expanding , you keep increasing the numbers of workers.

When you are a lot of people in your business you have actually created and employment for them and you have helped the economy of your country in this regard.

It varies from business to business. It tally depends upon the requirement of an individual business and the work performed in it. Some businesses have owners and one or two employees, while some businesses require more than 100 employees. There is also the business where own is enough to run it.

I will like to hire so many people to work in my Offline business but the bottom like is that my offline businesses isn't big enough to accommodate many staffs. I have it planned out to hire considerable amount of staffs.

Depending the business if actually the business is big you can hire at least three or more people to working, in order for the business to be moving ahead, for now I don't have big business to hire any one.

I have not hired so many people in my offline business because the size of the business is not that big and if you need to hire more people in your business it must have grown to certain stage.

I will like to hire so many people to work in my Offline business but the bottom like is that my offline businesses isn't big enough to accommodate many staffs. I have it planned out to hire considerable amount of staffs.
The leveel of your business is the only thing that can deternine the amount and the number of people you will need to hire , and if the business keeps doing well and its expanding , then you will know that you will need more workers.

If the writing task is very much then you actually need to hire up to five people or even more people but if it is not much, you should consider lesser amount of people so that you will not spend much more money.

What determines the amount of people you are going to hire for a particular task is the quantity of the task.

I wouldn't like to work with a life stupid so I believe that a maximum of 10 people is enough for me to hire and complete my job within a short possible period of time without having to cut a large number of people.

It depends on needs and demands. There may be a time that the available job could be too much for you that you won't be able to handle everything on your own. With this you may not be able to Withstand the stress , you will end up hiring more people to meet up to the required task to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds