Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many mobile games do you have?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have 11 games on my phone at the moment that I like to play when I have the time. Some of them I haven't been on for a while but I keep them on my phone as I know there will always be a time I will want to go back to them at some point.

Currently, I have installed the following.

Call of Duty Mobile
Brawl Stars
Rocket League Sideswipe
Apex Legends
WWE SuperCards
WWE Champions
Coin Master
BTS Island
Stumble Guys
8 Ball Pool
Fortnite

Apex Legends Mobile I did here is going away on the 1st of May 2023 though so I will only have that on my phone for a little longer.

I have 11 games on my phone at the moment that I like to play when I have the time. Some of them I haven't been on for a while but I keep them on my phone as I know there will always be a time I will want to go back to them at some point.

Currently, I have installed the following.

Call of Duty Mobile
Brawl Stars
Rocket League Sideswipe
Apex Legends
WWE SuperCards
WWE Champions
Coin Master
BTS Island
Stumble Guys
8 Ball Pool
Fortnite

Apex Legends Mobile I did here is going away on the 1st of May 2023 though so I will only have that on my phone for a little longer.

That is a lot of games and I think it shows you enjoy playing mobile games which I like too.

That is a lot of games and I think it shows you enjoy playing mobile games which I like too.
I do enjoy playing mobile games when I have the time :) gives me something to do when I am waiting for things such as appointments or maybe travelling on public transport and also at home if I just feel like chilling out and playing a game :)

I do enjoy playing mobile games when I have the time :) gives me something to do when I am waiting for things such as appointments or maybe travelling on public transport and also at home if I just feel like chilling out and playing a game :)

Those are the best times to play mobile games. I mean when you can talk and have a good time enjoying playing these games.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds