Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many meetings do you have daily, weekly, or monthly?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many meetings would you say you have in a day, week, or monthly period? When I worked for a company recently, we would have meetings every week. Usually twice a week. What about you? Do you have a lot of meetings or less?

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever there is an issue raised by the client, a meeting would be convened and we try to find a solution. Otherwise we have a monthly team meeting and agenda for the next month would be discussed.

Whenever there is an issue raised by the client, a meeting would be convened and we try to find a solution. Otherwise we have a monthly team meeting and agenda for the next month would be discussed.

I tend to work alone and this is why I do not have meetings with other people. This is because I am a freelancer. However, there are certain businesses that hold meetings daily, especially customer support and sales business that tend to evaluate the performance of employees daily.

We have one meeting once a month, and most of the time it's online because it's easier to plan an online meeting. We discuss things about work and more.

At my 9-5, we have one meeting a month but outside of that, I will meet with clients. It really depends on what is going on but no matter one, I have to be in a meeting at least once a month.

At my 9-5, we have one meeting a month but outside of that, I will meet with clients. It really depends on what is going on but no matter one, I have to be in a meeting at least once a month.

There are certain companies that have a weekly meeting period. They analyse the performance of employees during the weekly period and they try their best to make sure that employees perform well after analysing the performance of each individual employee.

There are certain companies that have a weekly meeting period. They analyse the performance of employees during the weekly period and they try their best to make sure that employees perform well after analysing the performance of each individual employee.
Weekly meetings tend to happen with larger groups. So they end up being once a month for most employees but they are broken up into groups to ensure everyone is on the same page and the meeting is better managed.

Weekly meetings tend to happen with larger groups. So they end up being once a month for most employees but they are broken up into groups to ensure everyone is on the same page and the meeting is better managed.

There are many companies that can hold meetings each wee or each month. Some even hold meetings every 10 days! However, I think that it all depends on the financial conditions of the company and the nature of the business in the first place.

Actually most of the meetings I always engaged are the business meetings and such are not done on daily or even weekly basis but based on demands for emergency decisions making process.

Actually most of the meetings I always engaged are the business meetings and such are not done on daily or even weekly basis but based on demands for emergency decisions making process.

Some businesses may conduct meetings almost every day because they may need to assess the performance of the employees almost each and every week or every day. This may happen in many small businesses as well and this depends a lot on the nature of the job as well.

How many meetings would you say you have in a day, week, or monthly period? When I worked for a company recently, we would have meetings every week. Usually twice a week. What about you? Do you have a lot of meetings or less?

Personally for me when it comes to how many times meetings should be held in any company or business, I would usually say that it depends on the nature of the business but under normal circumstances, the meeting should be held once in a month.

Personally for me when it comes to how many times meetings should be held in any company or business, I would usually say that it depends on the nature of the business but under normal circumstances, the meeting should be held once in a month.

I think that generally many businesses hold meetings every month. This also includes small businesses as well. The businesses activities carried out by the business also matters a lot in these cases. When you are involved in a dispute, you may hold meetings with the other businesses a lots of time in order to resolve such kind of disputes.

Personally I don't seat for a meetings on daily basis or even weekly but I prefer a business meeting should be done or conducted on monthly basis because all the challenges within the month will be tackled at onces.

Personally I don't seat for a meetings on daily basis or even weekly but I prefer a business meeting should be done or conducted on monthly basis because all the challenges within the month will be tackled at onces.

The number of meetings depend on the business activity in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that if a business has a very high business activity, then they may need to set up meetings all the time because it might be necessary in order to deal with problems faced by businesses.

I would NEVER recommend daily meetings. That is just insane. One meeting a week suffices. I'd rather call the person employees and talk to them one on one during the day. Instead of having meetings. Meetings are just a waste of valuable implementation time. I'd rather spend the time working on the project's delvierables that wasting time on meetings.

I would NEVER recommend daily meetings. That is just insane. One meeting a week suffices. I'd rather call the person employees and talk to them one on one during the day. Instead of having meetings. Meetings are just a waste of valuable implementation time. I'd rather spend the time working on the project's delvierables that wasting time on meetings.

Holding meetings daily may affect the productivity of the employees in a really bad manner. This is what I have been believing. Conducting meetings daily may consume a lots of time and this time could be utilised in order to carry out business activities.

I work online and so I really don't have any kind of meeting to. The only kind of meeting that I attend to online is actually going to classes on a daily basis and sometimes even during the weekends.

I arrange as many meetings as needed, I do not arrange meeting out of rituals but only when I have to discuss something important. Normally, I arrange 1-2 meetings every month. I do not arrange too many meetings, however, I do discuss important matters with my staff frequently in one-to-one communication.

We used to have meetings at my workplace three times in a month for the last 4 years. I can say it's been a frustrating three sessions of meeting in a moth. They have managed to reduce it to two times in a week and I they make it once in a month.

We used to have meetings at my workplace three times in a month for the last 4 years. I can say it's been a frustrating three sessions of meeting in a moth. They have managed to reduce it to two times in a week and I they make it once in a month.

I think that conducting a meeting three times in a month is fine. However, this depends on the situation. There are many instances where an "emergency meeting" is called in a business place in case if things go wrong suddenly. However, this happens rarely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds