Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I have not really worked in so many jobs but I have actually work in some jobs and they're not really favourable because I choose the work that is suitable for me. I think that is the best thing that we should consider.

I haven't worked in any normal job yet, for now online jobs are the only way I can be able to make money and I really love it.

The cost of living in a lot of country especially those in developing country is very high. one Job cannot sustain a family of two talk less of three or even 4. I currently is involved in 4 jobs, i do data entry for a company, i do affiliate marketing, i trade cryptocurrency and lastly i do proof reading for student who are writing project.

Currently i have at least four different job , i am into baking business , and i also have a farm which I am cultivating , I am teaching in a private school and I am also working online.

I have almost 4 jobs I'm into that generates some money or income for me. In this present situation of the world economy, it's important one has more than a job so there won't be issue if problem arises from one

There is never a time that I have a single job doing. I have been a person that does so many things and that has been my lifestyle all the way. This is basically what works for me.

Right now I am unemployed, trying to make money working online in the hope to make $100-150/ month. Previously, I worked at a kids' school, but the salary was very low, and time engagement was more.

Right now I am unemployed, trying to make money working online in the hope to make $100-150/ month. Previously, I worked at a kids' school, but the salary was very low, and time engagement was more.
It is very possible for you to make $100 in a month but you will have to increase the number of time that you spend online. You could make this amount very easily if you work on more than 4 paid to post forums.

For now I don't have any job I am unemployed, I am only working online to make money that is only thing I do for now, am also looking for ways to get good job that will be paying me good money.

Working online means you are not actually unemployed, at least you have a means of livelihood and what you need is try getting another offline job that will support the earnings you are making online.
For now I don't have any job I am unemployed, I am only working online to make money that is only thing I do for now, am also looking for ways to get good job that will be paying me good money.

Overall? I have had 5. This does not include the self-employed work I do myself.

I was a cashier for my first job. Then I worked at a warehouse. Then I had a job with a tech company. From there, I transferred to a different building and eventually got hired where I work now.

Overall? I have had 5. This does not include the self-employed work I do myself.

I was a cashier for my first job. Then I worked at a warehouse. Then I had a job with a tech company. From there, I transferred to a different building and eventually got hired where I work now.
It is good that you have such a number of job but I kept wondering how you could cope . It will be very difficult for you to strike balance with 5 jobs. Having many streams of income is probably the best thing to do because it is what the economy needs.

i have got the opportunity to be employed in a petrol filling station but i declined the offer because i do not like the job. Probably i have not really gotten any offline job before instead i am trying to establish my own business. When it comes to online i have worked in a number of platforms and they pay were relatively good.

I do not have any job right now , and this is a major reason why I'm trying much more to make sure that I start some making money online opportunities so that I don't get left behind .

Coming here every day to try and make some little money is only job that I have right now and I'm very comfortable doing it because I don't have so many pills to Carter for .

Personally I have not have any reasonable job yet even though am self employed trying to manage my skills in other to have something to make as a profit.

I personally do not have any job doing now, that is why I engage my self doing something online to earn money and sustain myself for a wild before I get a job to start earning there.

I haven't worked in any normal job yet, for now online jobs are the only way I can be able to make money and I really love it.
Likewise me too I have never do any job for now the only thing I am doing is my offline business, and also the online work that I am doing too apart this I have never do other works.

I am somebody who is very bad at multitasking even though I am somebody who needs money but I always try to keep it as two jobs on a maximum at a time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds