Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many hours of sleep is enough for you

Wallace4040

Reputable member
Credits
I know there are person's who will feel good with only 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night and those who will fall sick if they don't sleep at least 7 hours or more.

Have you managed to gauge the hours of sleep which your body is good with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I need 8 hours of sleep. If I cannot sleep 8 hours at night, I need to fulfil my sleep quota in the day time. If I cannot sleep 8 hours every 24 hours, I will have mental fog and I cannot concentrate on any thing.

I wish it is possible for me to sleep throughout the whole day but my responsibility have something to say about it because I have to work in order to make money. I manage 8 hours of sleep daily.

Healthwise, someone is supposed to sleep at least 8 hours or more but it's not the same case with me. I can only sleep for 5 hours before my body can't take it anymore laying down.

This is a good question and I know it varies for many people as to how much sleep is enough for one person compared to the next person.

I suffer from fibromyalgia and that can often cause sleep disturbances due to pain and just not being able to shut off, this can leave me feeling tired not matter how long I feel I have been asleep and makes it difficult for me to know exactly how many hours is enough sleep for me.

This is a good question and I know it varies for many people as to how much sleep is enough for one person compared to the next person.

I suffer from fibromyalgia and that can often cause sleep disturbances due to pain and just not being able to shut off, this can leave me feeling tired not matter how long I feel I have been asleep and makes it difficult for me to know exactly how many hours is enough sleep for me.
My aunty is suffering from this fibromyalgia too. It's a wired health issue which I don't think have any permanent cure.

If I can sleep soundly without waking up in the middle of the night, 7 hours of sleep will be fine for me. However, if I am very tired I need more sleep. If I am restless and mind is disturbed I cannot sleep soundly and I need more sleeping time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds