Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you work everyday?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work a lot more hours than I probably should. Some days I can work around 8 hours but I have been known to work over 12 hours in one day to ensure I stay on target and get tasks complete that I needed.

I do try to keep my work days between 6 - 8 hours though if I can as burnout is a real thing and can occur easily if you overwork a lot.

10 hours a day 4 days a week. There was one time where I worked a 8 hour shift, turned around and took a nap, took an overnight shift for 8 hours, relaxed for an hour and then went back to the day time shift for 5. Never again.

I work around 4-8 hours.
I work from home so I can work the hours I can do.
I have been known to work 9-10 hours before. It all depends on how much I have to get done.

10 to 12 hours depending on how we have activities at the office. I'm already finding it difficult to work 10 hours every day from Monday to Friday. I need a serious break.

I have been working for 11 hours minimum now unless on weekends and am use to it. At first, it seems as hell, with time, I guess my body did a great work.

I'm working 12 hours every day all through the weekdays. There are days when it will feel too much but I have to get used to it.

I tend to work 5-6 hours.
During the weekends, I only do about an hour or two if I have to finish something.

I wish I don't have to work but that's not possible. I work between 7 to 9 hours everyday, including during the weekend too.

9 hours a day is the max I can do every day. If I work more than 9 hours, it's going to be very difficult for me to manage other things in my life.

I am also working 10 hours a day which starts from Monday to Thursday. I have Friday to Sunday as my off days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds