Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you spend on TikTok a week?

Toni

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I used to spend a lot of time on TikTok but as the years have gone on, I haven't been on TikTok as much.
This week so far, I have only used TikTok for 3 hours and 16 minutes.

How long have you spent on TikTok this week?

Advertisement Placeholder
Back in 2020 when we had the lockdowns during the early days of the pandemic, I used to spend anything from 6 - 9 hours on TikTok just scrolling. For quite a few years this dropped a little with me getting busy with work and such and now it can be as low as 30 minutes to around 2 hours now per day which is a drastic drop.

A lot of other sites like Facebook and YouTube are also doing these short form videos. Even though I don't go to TikTok, when I'm on YouTube I can sometimes I get dragged into their YouTube shorts ... 30 minutes later I realize Ive totally lost track of time!

Tiktok algorithm is created in a way to make the users addicted. Therefore, I do not use tiktok. Instead of watching tiktoks, I like watching short videos on youtube as well as Facebook. Normally I spend around 1 hour every day watching short videos

I spend most of my time on Instagram. I don't use TikTok as much anymore.
I was on it all the time in 2020-2022.

I spend about 3 to 4 hours on TikTok whenever I'm using the social media platform. I don't use it everyday, so it's only whenever I'm using it that I clock at least 3 hours on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds