Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you spend a day online?

Baley64bit

Recognized member
Credits
I am a bit ashamed to admit this but...
I spend most of my waking hours online!! I average around 12 hours per day at my computer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I asked this on another forum and the amount of people who said they spend most waking hours online, well lets just say it was most people lol

Yeah, it's strange to me that we're heading in that direction as a society. It's kind of scary in fact.

Yeah, it's strange to me that we're heading in that direction as a society. It's kind of scary in fact.
I think as long as you interact with a handful of people outside the internet world, you are doing fine. Even before the boom of the internet, I only socialized with a few close friends and family myself.

I think as long as you interact with a handful of people outside the internet world, you are doing fine. Even before the boom of the internet, I only socialized with a few close friends and family myself.

As long as you keep being social off the internet, there's no danger; however, I've seen people becoming addicted to the point where they use the internet for all social interaction. That's when it gets scary...

Considering that I am also online for work... that is at least 7 hours/day. Leisure-wise... I would say I online at least 2 hours/day...just depending on what I have going on.

Considering that I am also online for work... that is at least 7 hours/day. Leisure-wise... I would say I online at least 2 hours/day...just depending on what I have going on.

I try not to spend more than an hour or so on the computer leisure-wise just because when I was younger, I would be on for almost the entire day. It helps now that I'm working because I'm usually just too tired.

I try not to spend more than an hour or so on the computer leisure-wise just because when I was younger, I would be on for almost the entire day. It helps now that I'm working because I'm usually just too tired.

I can absolutely relate to that. Before having my full time job I was able to commit at least 6 hours/day online just volunteering at different forums while juggling my own online projects. I've had to let go of some of my duties online in order to make time for my own projects... it was all starting to feel like work after my day job.

Too many lol I have a job outside the house on top of it. It is only 3 days a week (I am a nurse). Working on getting out of the medical field and working from home with my own business.

I spend a lot of time online because it is what I do for an earning! I am working on a blog and also helping a friend start his own forum which will be pokemon related. I am excited for that!

I spend a lot of time online because it is what I do for an earning! I am working on a blog and also helping a friend start his own forum which will be pokemon related. I am excited for that!

Pokemon you say? I know some people who would likely love to join you on this. Let me know when it goes up!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds